Chapter 8

Jackie's pov

I saw Y/n stretch out and hug me. Is she sleeping then?

"Hey guys, I think she's sleeping", Jackson turned around and looked at us.

"I don't think we should tell Mom and dad",

"What, why!?",

"She's not hurt and you know mom and dad won't let us out of the cabin!",

"You have a point...",

"We'll ask her what happened when we get to the cabin",

"Alright", after a few minutes, we finally made it to the cabin. We got out of the car. Adrian put Y/n on his back. We walked inside the cabin and closed the door. We saw mom.

"Was everything ok, you guys were gone longer than expected?", All of us looked at her.

"Yeah, everything was fine",

"What's wrong with Y/n?",

"She's sleeping",

"Ok",

"Goodnight mom, night dad",

"Night", we walked to one of the rooms.

"Me and Y/n will share this room, so wake her up right now", he put her down and the bed and shook her.

"Wake up Y/n" she whined a little and yawned.

"Hey Y/n, what happened to you today?",

Y/n's pov

I yawned and stretched out.

"What do you mean?",

"You were gone for a while",

"Oh...", Then I remembered what what Slendy said, please don't tell anyone about us, I don't want them to get in trouble. "I don't know", I looked at Adrian.

"You sure you don't remember anything?", I just nodded my head. I heard him sigh. "Alright, well you should sleep, I guess, even though you slept the whole ride", I heard them snicker.

"Hey! Meanies!", I crossed my arms.

"Aww, don't be mad Y/n, you did sleep the whole car ride", I looked at Jackie.

"I'm gonna change",

"Yeah, we should change", Adrian and Jackson left the room. I got my bunny hoodie and white shorts, then I put some pink long socks.

 I got my bunny hoodie and white shorts, then I put some pink long socks

(This is so cute! >W<)

I went to the bathroom and changed. When I got out I jumped on the bed. I hugged a pillow on the bed. Then Jackie jumped on the bed.

"Man I'm tired",

"Yeah",

"At least you were able to sleep in the car",

"I'm a lazy potato though", she laughed a little, then laid down. Why am I really lazy? I laid down while holding the pillow. I closed my eyes and fell asleep for third time today. I'm that lazy!

*2 hours later*

I woke up being a little thirsty. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I turned to side and put my little bunny boots.

I let go of the pillow and got up

I let go of the pillow and got up. I started walking to kitchen when I saw the light on. Someone's awake? I walked in the kitchen but stopped. I saw... Masky! Hoodie and Toby too!

"Uhh...?", All three of them turned around.

"Y/n!", Hoodie whisper shouted. I nodded and smiled,

"Yup!", I whispered back because my family is still asleep.

"You live here!?",

"No, this is my family vacation home for now",

"Oh",

"You lo-look s-so ad-adorable!", I was squeezed in a hug by Toby. I hugged back of course. He let go when he heard footsteps.

"Y/n? What are you doing up?", I turned and saw Jackson.

"I came to get water",

"Oh right, night", I smiled at him.

"Night!", I went inside the kitchen and got a cup.

"Hey Y/n?", I finished putting water in the cup.

"Yeah?", I drank some water.

"W-Want to ha-have a-a sl-sleepover?",

"Really! Where!?", I whisper shouted.

"At the mansion",

"I'd like that, but my parents are gonna get worried if I'm not here",

"We'll bring you back before they wake up",

"Hmm, ok!", I smiled and put the cup in the sink. I turned around and looked at them.

"Let's go then", Hoodie pointed towards the window. I shook my head and pointed towards the door. They chuckled and and Masky picked up bridle style. Toby turned off the light and they jumped out through the window. They were running fast so I held onto Masky tightly. It took around a few minutes and I saw the mansion. They opened the door and went inside.

"Y/n!?", I turned and saw Clockwork. I smiled and waved at her. I looked at Masky.

"Can you put me down",

"Aww, ok princess", he put me down.

"Y/n's here!!!", I heard some footsteps from upstairs. I looked at the stairs and saw everyone running down.

"Hi guys!", I waved my hands at them. I was hugged by Jane and Clockwork.

"She's so cute!", I was looking between the two. I felt something wrap around me and pull me away from Jane and Clockwork. I looked down and saw.. Tentacles?
I saw Offendy.

"Hello my rose~",

"Hi Offendy!",

"Wait Y/n, why are you here?",

"Toby, Masky, and Hoodie brought me for a sleepover!", I pointed at the three.

"Nice",

"I have to be home before my family wakes up though",

"Alright Y/n, we can do that."

____________________________________

Hope you guys like the chapter! :D

Quick question: Does anyone know or like Gacha Life!?