Annabeth's Nightmare

Heeeeeyyyy people!! I'm updating this for Halloween! Enjoy it biatches. *sassy snap of fingers*

Setting- Goode High, after Blood of Olympus, a month after Giant War.

Lizzy (Wow. Autocorrect tried to change it to Pizza just then.) (Mortal) P.O.V

.

I just heard that Percy Jackson is back. Percy Freaking Hottie Jackson! I ran as fast as my 7 inch heels would let me to the front gate of school, where the student car park is. I looked for the blue Prius and it wasn't there. In it's place was a sea-green -like Percy's eyes- Maserati Spyder. Out of the passenger seat came a tanned girl with curly blonde hair and eyes that I could see from the other side of the carpark- a stunning grey colour that can't be achieved with contacts. She was laughing. I caught my breath waiting to see who the driver was. Out came Percy Jackson. He -as always- looked like a god. Unruly black hair, a tanned body that seems to call to me, and his eyes- what happened to his beautiful sea-green eyes? They look so... Broken.

.

I, along with many other people gasped as he held the girl's hand. That... That... Bitch! She thinks she can just walk in like she owns the place and my Percy! Percy leaned down and kissed her before putting one arm around that... Girl and walking to the Administration Office. I followed them, as I was waiting outside the door, I heard Percy say "I love you Wise Girl." and the girl laughed, the sound like bells "I love you too Seaweed Brain, but, you do tell me that every day, especially since... I miss them Percy. Piper, Jason, Reyna and Malcolm. Everyone that's dead." I heard the name 'Annabeth Chase' be called out. "I know Annabeth, I know. It's all my fault. If I hadn't let Aunt Hera take me then they all wouldn't be dead." I heard what sounded like a light slap "Don't you dare think that. Perseus Achilles Jackson, if you dare blame yourself for their deaths again, I will literally stab you with Riptide." Percy laughed and I walked off. It looks like it should be a good day...

.

I'm gonna do an A/N for this time skip. I couldn't think of anyone to kill off because I don't want to kill off Thalia or Nico. I literally CAN'T kill them off in any story. Even if it is a one-shot. I apologise for any inconvenience.

.

I was sitting in English, not paying attention to Mr Blofis's rant about how loyalty is a good and also bad trait to have. Annabeth and Percy were laughing to themselves. "Is something funny, Jackson?" Nancy Bobofit asked in her nasally voice, which caused the duo to laugh harder, then they started talking in some random language to which Mr Blofis laughed at. They got so caught up talking that they didn't notice our principal Mr Graeme come in until he cleared his throat. "H-hello Mr Graeme. Ho-" Mr Blofis was cut off by Percy "Graeme?! As in, Jack Graeme? As in, Cabin 11 Jack Graeme?!" Mr Graeme blinked "Do I kno- Percy Jackson?! Cabin 3?! σωτήρας?! ήρωας του Ολύμπου Percy Jackson?! And Annabeth Chase?! Cabin 6?! The Enigma?! αρχιτέκτονας του Ολύμπου?!" The duo nodded "Your siblings miss you. Especially Travis, Connor and Chris. Trav asked Katie finally, same with Connor and Lou and Chris and Clarisse are engaged." Mr Graeme nodded.

.

"Anyway, the school's been snowed in." Great. I jinxed the weather. "I'm afraid that you all will have to stay at school for the night, until we can remove the snow." Annabeth and Percy got strange looks on their faces. I shrugged it off and turned to the door that Mr Graeme left through.

.

Lol. I had to do Louner, Tratie and Chrisse in this c: they're some of the cutest couples in PJO even tho only one is canon.

.

It was around midnight when the screaming started. Annabeth was laid in a corner, as far away from everyone that she could get and I had sat with her to get as much information on how I could break them up as possible. "So... You and Percy..."

"Yes."

"How long?"

"2 years but I have known him for 5. We've been best friends since 12." hmm. That's a bit hard to top.

"How did you meet?"

"We met at camp. You know that 'manhunt' and how he was seen with two others?"

"Yeah?"

"I was one of them. The other is his best friend. Grover's already married. To the girl of his dreams." wow... Marriage at 17.

"Okay... How much time do you spend with him?"

"Every second, every day. If he's not there I get to steal his mum and her blue cookies."

"How far have you gone in your relationship?" she turned bright red.

"Not very far. We don't want to so that yet. Even though we're-" she cut herself off

"Do you sleep with him?"

"Yes. We have PTSD and we can't go anywhere without each other or there will be a lot of screaming and injured people. We even got special permission for me to sleep in his cabin." that's not very normal.

"Okay. See ya." I got up and walked away. I looked back and she was curled up, twisting a black bead with a sea-green trident on it, similar to the one Percy has. Then she began nervously touching a silver, grey diamond and sea-green emerald encrusted bead.

.

The silver bead is a engagement ring in bead form, if you were wondering. Yes, Percabeth are engaged. Deal with it.

.

Just as I was getting to sleep, I was torn away from the realm of sleep by screaming from the corner that Annabeth was in. "NO! PERCY! DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM!" she screamed "Percy! Family Luke... You promised..." My head snapped up and looked at one of the nerds "Go get Percy. Now!" I shouted and ran over to Annabeth, who had grown on me. Just a little bit. The nerd, a girl named Delia, came back in, the black haired hottie following her.

.

Percy heard Annabeth's screams and sprinted to her "Wise Girl, it's okay, I'm alive. He didn't kill me. I promised I wouldn't leave you. I'm right here, it's okay." I blinked in confusion and within a split second, Annabeth was hugging Percy, her head in his shoulder, loud sobs echoed through the gym. "Come on 'Beth." He picked her up bridal style and walked out. I quickly followed them, Percy walked into Mr Blofis's class and they huddled into a corner "What's wrong Wise Girl? What happened?" Percy asked softly "It was L-Luke... H-he killed you," she hiccuped "He... He... He stabbed you in your Achilles Heel." what? Achilles Heel? "Annabeth. It's okay, he sacrificed himself. I'm not dead. At least I don't think so." Annabeth laughed and I walked off, thinking they deserved privacy.

.

.

Heeyyy! How was it? I'm just going to get pizza... I'm having a sleepover with my best friends.

I'm just gonna go now.

Baii!

~dreameh🌈⭐️