Chapter 10 - Shit

"Imani, you need to stay in bed!" I ignore them and make my way through the door, "I need to be alone."

I walk out and make it to Marcus and I's room, I close the door behind me and lock it. I look at the time to see it's 7 in the afternoon, I look out the window to see the sun setting.

"I'll leave tonight."

Imani POV

I quickly make my way to Marcus's office quietly closing the door behind me. I make my way to his desk and start searching through the files in his desk. I was able to find the location of the Blue Bloods hideout, 'This is all I need.' 

I fold the paper and put it in my bra, then I place the files back in the drawers and make my way back to our bedroom. Once I'm in I lock the door behind me, I place the paper on the bed and strip leaving me in my underwear. I put on a black sports bra, skin-tight tank top, and some tights. I put my hair in 2 french braids so it won't get in the way, then I slip on my kicks. 

I turn off the lights letting the moonlight seep through the window. I put on my hostler, pack up my gun, ammo, and 2 knives. I open the window, and jump out, landing on a bush. I open the map to see which direction I need to go. 

I run through the forest, to the main road. I stay in the shadows of the forest and follow the cars. The only thing going through my mind was Marcus, the pain that I once felt fades away and becomes a numb reminder on my body.

I finally see a mansion, I stay behind the tree and see 2 men watching the gate. Both are wearing blue ties, one of them yawn and I smirk a bit. I walk to the side with quiet footsteps, they don't notice me. I get my gun and knock them out with it.

They fall on the floor I take their gun and disassemble it. I toss some piece in the forest and push the rest in a random bush, I then drag both bodies deep in the forest and return to the mansion. I climb the fence and quietly land on grass. 

I look around and stay close to the gate, and make my way over to a window. I peak through to see some guys sitting on the couch drinking a couple of beers. I see the window is cracked a bit.

I watch them and make my way to the back, I peak through another window to see the kitchen but it's locked. I knock on it and I see their shadows approaching, I make my way back to the front and slip through the crack the window. 

My steps are quiet, and I make my way to the closet before they could see me. I listen in on their conversation, "Let's celebrate boys! Once we kill Roseno well be on top and take over the others with ease." They continue to drink there beer and I stay still, watching from afar. 

They laugh and joke for about 10 minutes, "Where is he again? I need to drop off the bosses devices in his holding chamber." 

  "He's in one of the bedrooms on the 2nd floor, the prison is currently full." He thanks them and starts to clean up the beer bottles. "I'm going to head up there now and drop them off."

They nod, "Turn off the lights on your way out we are going to crash here." He nods and turns the light off, "We have a meeting tonight so I'll fill you in when you wake up." He makes his way down the hall before going upstairs. Once he leaves I walk through the darkness and snatch their weapons, hiding them in the closets I was in.

Then I hear footsteps approach, I hide in the closet and watch as the man now holding a small black bag walks upstairs. I quietly follow him and watch from the corner as he walks into the 4th door on the right and closes it behind him. Minutes later he walks back out and makes his way to the stairs, I quietly jump over the railing, my hand gripping the top step on the other side. He doesn't notice my fingers since they mix well with the wooden floors and the darkness.

Once he walks down the stairs and down the hall I jump back onto the stairs and make my way to the door. I open it, quickly and quietly closing it behind me.

 "Get the fuck out."

I smirk a bit and walk closer to him, his head remains down and he growls again. "Is that any way to treat your girlfriend?" His head shoots up and she looks at me with wide eyes. He whispers my name, "Imani?" I give him a quick peck on the cheek, "In the flesh."

I got behind him and quickly cut the thick rope while he questions me. "How the hell did you get here?! Are you ok? Wh-" I shut him up as the last rope is cut from the back, I make my way to his legs and start to cut them as well. I begin to answer his question, "Once I woke up, I found out they took you and there were going to kill you. Ruby and your men were coming up with a plan but I had a faster one, it was risky but it was worth it. I went into your office and found the location of there base. I got here and made my way inside, this place is not heavily guarded so I came in with ease. But leaving is going to be a bit hard." 

He looks a bit confused, "Why?" 

I finish the last rope and collect it all, "Because they're having a meeting and they're going to start realizing that 2 of there men disappeared and their weapons are gone." He nods, I take the rope and push it under the bed.

I hand him a knife and I smile at him, "Ok big guy, you have to be quiet. If anybody sees you then cover there a month and either knock them out or slit their throat." He nods.

I open the door slightly and take a quick peek, nobody is around so we walk out. Right, when I'm about to close the door I see a man, he looks shocked but before he could scream I cover his mouth and knock him. 

I quickly drag him into the room we were just in, I place him on the chair. I close the door and nod and Marcus, he returns it and we make our way downstairs. 

More footsteps are heard and the only place to hide is in the closet, and only 1 person can fit. I push Marcus in before he can argue I whisper to him, "Come out when I tell you to." I then quietly close the door and walk through the darkness and under the stairs.

"Did you see something?" 

I stay still and steady by breathing, "You're probably just seeing things." The man mumbles and I hear the click of his gun.

His footsteps approach and come close to the stairs before he could get any closer the front door burst open, "Boss!" 

The man runs to them, "What's wrong?!" They respond, "We got knocked out and our weapons are gone! Someone is in the house!" They all start to panic, "GET THE BOSS AND PUT THE HOUSE ON LOCKDOWN! SEARCH THE ENTIRE HOUSE!"

'Shit.'