- 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃ℊ -

" You worthless thing I forbid you to walk down these stairs! " Jimin's father yelled.

Jimin was used to all the hatred, his mother was at the hospital due to his father's aggressive behaviour and he had sent his brother to live with his cousins because he knew it wasn't safe, all these years he lived with the drunk monster alone.

" Fine I won't walk down these stairs." Jimin replied bitterly and walked towards the window

" DON'T YOU DARE DISOBEY ME " His father screamed.

" oh...I dare. Goodbye! " Jimin smirked and without hesitation jumped out the Window.

His father just stared out the window in shock and then just shrugged, he clearly couldn't care less about his child as he just walked back to his room and went to sleep, not caring about what state Jimin was in right now.

.

.

.

" Jimin! Don't ever do that again " exclaimed Jungkook worriedly.

Jungkook managed to catch the boy just before he hit the ground. Jimin just smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

" Thanks for catching me Kook "

" what if I wasn't there ?! You could of gotten hurt ! " Jungkook sighed.

" But your always there for and you are the only one who will ever care for me " Jimin pouted.

" I know - I just...please ,  don't do that again. You know I can't live without you "
Jungkook admitted and then gently placed Jimin on the ground.

" I'm sorry but he's getting worse I can't live with him " Jimin frowned.

" then ask your mother to get a divorce once and for all " Jungkook suggested but Jimin shook his head.

" I just started school here if  I leave it will effect my studies I've already moved schools 10 times , even though my brother loves Busan it doesn't feel like home to me " Jimin admitted.

" Then stay with me " Jungkook blurted.

" Kookie I  can't, I don't want to be a burden " Jimin looked down at the ground avoiding eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at him in shock.

" Excuse me? A burden?! You the most amazing person in the word park Jimin " Jungkook shamelessly said.

" I-" Jimin stammered, he was still looking down at the floor so Jungkook wouldn't see his red face.

" Hey...look at me "  Jungkook said softly while lifting his chin up so they made eye contact.

"Did anyone tell you how beautiful you are ?" whispered Jungkook.

" HEY LOVE BIRDS! are you done flirting? You said you were gonna play mario kart with us! It's getting boring without you guys and Jin Hyung keeps beating us all"

Taehyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere and his remarks made Jimin's face even more red.

" I - you should go Kook. I need to meet a relative " Jimin lied.

" Meet a cousin...this late a night ? " Jungkook raised an eyebrow causing Jimin to panic.

" yeah well - BYE  "
Before they could question Jimin he sprinted away.

" Listen you go ahead, I want to make sure he's okay and I want to know where he keeps going every night " Jungkook told Taehyung who started smirking.

" ...or you want to go make out with him in a quite spot - "

" Taehyung No ! I'm not like that, You messed up thing ! " Jungkook blushed

Taehyung winked. " okay then Have fun "

.

.

.

Jungkook instantly knew where Jimin was going as he followed him. Jungkook had a passion for dancing and used to go to the old dance studio everyday, until he injured his leg and his teacher told him he couldn't dance again.

Jungkook never told Jimin about his cursed past and no one knew about the old studio, so how did Jimin find the place?

As Jung look walked closer he instantly recognised the piece that was playing.

" Nutcracker Suite, Op.71a: Waltz Of The Flowers " Jungkook unconsciously muttered the name of the piece to himself.

Jungkook was absolutely stunned, the dance was one of the hardest to master back then but Jimin made it look easy.

Watching Jimin made Jungkook fall in love with not only him but made him question why he left dancing in the first place even though he had healed.

" J-Jungkook ? " Jimin exclaimed, he finally realized someone was watching him.

" Jimin that was- " Jungkook began to say but Jimin didn't listen.

Instead he stuffed his shoes instead his bag and took off running.

" JIMIN WAIT! " Jungkook yelled and chased after the boy.

" I know what your thinking but I'm a boy and I like ballet - Laugh at me all you want, I don't care " Jimin sobbed trying his best to hide his tears.

" Jimin no! " Jungkook grabbed his wrist and turned him around.

" Jungkook let me go "  Jimin whispered as tears fell down his eyes.

" Never "

Jungkook pulled Jimin into a tight hug, they both stayed there for a while savouring each second of the moment.

" Jimin remember what I called you today ? " Jungkook finally spoke.

" ...Beautiful? Jungkook you said that to make me feel better " Jimin muttered.

" Jimin I don't have the words to describe how spectacular you are, it doesn't matter if your a boy, what matters is that your doing something you love. "

Jungkook placed a quick kiss on his head.

" You're more then ordinary park Jimin. I've never seen such a beautiful dancer "