001 | her series

( may contain spoilers, read at your own risk )

about.

i am well aware that this series, in particular, can get very confusing. the whole basis of this series is centered around my oc, melody mills/pan. she is originally from the once upon a time universe and her character is crossed over with other fandoms which i will explain later on. she is peter pan's biological daughter and was adopted by the evil queen at the age of five, soon after her father abandoned her. she is known for being quite sassy and is not afraid of protecting those she loves. her curiosity tends to get the best of her and she loves to explore. melody was actually cursed, the reason why and by who depends on which book you read after you finish reading the first book ( i will explain this as well ).

order.

alright, here is where things can get confusing. depending on what fandoms you are a part of, you can read several books after reading the first book. however, if you are not familiar with once upon a time, you do not have to read the first book and can skip to whichever one you would like, i will be filling in any necessary gaps. 

the main order is this:

book one: broke her ( takes place in ouat seasons 2-3a )
book two: fix her ( takes place in the vampire diaries seasons 2-4 )
book three: heal her ( takes place in the originals seasons 1-5 )

     [ ^ ] the main plotline revolves around klaus mikaelson as the love interest. however, if you are not a fan of klaus or the originals, i do have another direction you can go in that stays within the tvd universe. 

the order would go like this, however, keep in mind that you do not have to read the first or the second book ( in this case ) to read the third:

book one: broke her ( takes place in ouat season 2-3a )
book two: fix her ( takes place in the vampire diaries seasons 2-4 )
book three: why her ( takes place in the vampire diaries season 6-8 )

     [ ^ ] this plotline still revolves around klaus, however, instead of melody becoming pregnant with klaus's child, it stays canon and hayley is pregnant, which means that he did cheat on melody. she finds out and is devastated, moving to mystic falls permanently with the salvatore brothers. i did skip the tragedy that was season five and went right to season six. the love interest for this is kai parker and i can tell you right now that this book will not follow the entirety of his canon plotline, there will be a happy ending. if you are not familiar with the vampire diaries or the originals at all, i have another option which connects to supernatural.

the order would go like this:

book one: broke her ( takes place in ouat seasons 2-3a )
book two: protect her ( takes place in spn seasons 2-5 )
book three: tbd ( takes place in spn seasons 6-10 )
book four: tbd ( takes place in spn season 11-15 )

    [ ^ ] the main love interest is sam winchester and deals with a twenty-four-year-old melody who becomes a hunter after having a run in with a demon while traveling the land without magic ( earth ) and meets the winchester brothers, finding out that she is an angel's true vessel.

there will be more spinoff books that do not deal with the main plotline but as of 6/13/19, none have been posted. however, there is one book that revolves around rebekah mikaelson and does not deal with fix her at all. it is more of a side book and an au of sorts and is slight social media. it is titled always her and rebekah is the love interest.

note.

if you have any questions or are still confused, please pm me and let me know which love interest you want to read, whether that be klaus, kai, or sam and i will tell you which books to read! :)