Chapter 30 - My Piece.

Not even going to lie, I intended for my next update(?) to be the ending and for this chapter be an epilogue for this book. I was going to let them have a common law marriage but Monica deserves.

__

It took awhile for things to go back to normal for the family. Honestly, they feared that Monica would leave in the middle of the night but she assured them that she wouldn't take their children away from them.

Jimmy had pulled two of her molars out, which they took her to the E.R. that night. A few days later, she had went to the dentist to get implants to cover up those that were missing.

Monica suffered from nightmares for a while afterwards - they come and go now.

It was a few days after the triplets' first birthday. Always thinking of her children, Monica wanted to postponed their marriage so the triplets wouldn't grow up feeling as if their birthday was overlooked by their parents' wedding anniversary.

Not that the SAMCRO crew or her family would have allowed that to happen, with how much they loved to party.

___

"Tomorrow's the big day, huh?" Happy twirled his toothpick in his mouth.

They had just got back from escorting his mother and aunt to the farmhouse, setting them up in the guest rooms.

Monica's parents, sister, and friends flew in for the kids' birthday and to stay for the wedding.

"Don't tell me that you're getting cold feet." Jax asked Happy, tying his shoelaces.

Without skipping a beat, Happy said, "Never." Although he had been shocked when they came to him, suggesting that he should be the one to propose to her.

"Me?" Happy asked Chibs and Jax, one night at the clubhouse.

"I mean, yeah, we thought since you and Monica have never been married before.. It should be you." Jax said, with Chibs nodding in agreement.

"Besides.. that would make Chibs a bigamist, if he tried to marry her." Jax joked, lighting up his cigarette. Happy smirked at his statement.

"I am not a bigamist." Chibs rolled his eyes, flipping them both off. "Fiona and I will no longer married in a week."

• • •

"Fuck it up!' Stacy yelled, slapping Monica's ass as she danced.

Gemma and Donna shook their heads as they watched her have fun.

It was a girl's night out, plus Adrian, of course. Monica's sister, Ryanne, was there as well. They all had to drag her out of the house, but she was actually letting loose and having a great time.

They weren't the only ones, who could see that though.. Happy was snooping in on them, courtesy of Juice's hidden social media accounts.

He spotted Monica dancing and damn near had a heart attack.

"Nooo, don't post this. They will kick my ass, if they see this." He heard Monica laughing, trying to hide her face from the camera.

"They love you too much to do that." Whitney said innocently.

"Which is exactly why they will fuck her up." Tasha said, causing Donna and Gemma to grin at the true statement.

Monica pointed at her in agreement. "Exactly."

Jax and Chibs came up to look at what was making him grab the sides of the table so hard that his knuckles were turning white.

"You see this shit?" Happy spat out angrily.