Happy Father's Day

Dear Daddy,

                I know you to be always loving and nurturing, to be warm-hearted and soft and to be caring and thoughtful. This not only makes me proud but also makes me cherish all the gifts life has bestowed upon me. There are no words to describe my immense love for you. I hope you know dad, how blessed I feel to have you in my life! I’m super proud to be your daughter. No words written on paper can accurately express the love I feel for you!

Assalamu Alaikum friends. How are u all? I wish u Happy Father's Day❤ This chap is dedicated for my Paapa, the only hero of my life. I love u Dad more than my life.

I know I have never been a good daughter for u. I'm lazy, immature and always do something stupid to deserve your anger. But you never show me your anger considering that will hurt me like hell. I'm so glad of that Daddy. You treat us like a princessess never cared about the cost of our purchases. You always want best for us. You are my first teacher, bff, and a companion. I still remember that day when I was a child, I kicked you out of the bed while I was sleeping. Yeah I roll a lot but not now. And once you lifted me on your shoulder to give me bath in waterfall, I scared to death and screamed loudly almost making your ears deaf. Those childhood memories are bliss. I wish I could go back to my childhood days to be extremely childish and cherish my days with you. I'm now a grown up girl daddy. When I have finished my high school, you told me "It's like yesterday was her first day of her kinder garden but now she is a fully grown up girl. My girl grows fast" That made me emotional.

Our Dad never cry infront of us. That doesn't mean they are not soft hearted. They want to be strong infront of us. We never hear him complains about his health but deep down he struggles and sacrifice a lot for his family to see them happy and smiling. The only person who hides his all problems just to see u smiling. So respect your father. Don't spend extravagantly. Each penny you spend uselessly is due to his hard work. He didn't gain it from trees. Always pray for his health and safety. Don't raise your words infront of him. Obey your parents and gain more rewards! We could never imagine our life without our parents...

Prophet Sallallahu alaihiwasallam said, Whoever raises two daughters and supports them till they attain maturity, he and I will be close to each there like this in Jannah" The prophet joined his fingers to illustrate closeness.

May Allah bless our parents to have the privilege of being  with our prophet peace be upon him.. May our parents have long healthy and peaceful life...Aameen

Rabbana rabbi irhamhuma kama rabbayaani sageera....Aameen

Something for my Dad

How was it? Do votes and comments

How was it? Do votes and comments...Your supports mean a lot :) you guys are the best....Once again Happy Father's Day❤
Take Care!! Good byee Love u all...
Allah Hafiz❤