Chapter 29.

Luke's POV

"What do you mean? I have to leave with her right now!" (Y/N) asks.

"GET OUT OF THERE!" Cassandra yells from outside.

Without thinking I respond, "GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT WE WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO BE HURT!"

...and I thought Ashton was sarcastic...

(Y/N) giggles. It's the first time I've seen her smile in a long time.

"So here's the plan. We kill her."

"Luuuuuke." she complains.

"Fine I'm kidding... so the real plan is..."

Michael's POV

I still can't believe she didn't even respond to the note. I specifically wrote this to help her.

  (Y/N/N)-
  I don't have much space to say everything I need to say, but please, when we get off this plane, you're coming back with us. I won't let you stay with that witch. We love you (Y/N), we need you with us.

Ashton's POV

I know there's something I can do. I can bitch out Cassandra... but she won't listen to me. Plus we're supposed to be in our seats with the seatbelts on. Speaking of, Luke is still in the bathroom with (Y/N). God I hope he's finding out what happened. The bathroom door slides open, and (Y/N) and Luke walk out. He is holding her hand and he squeezes it. She takes the seat next to me that used to be Luke's. Luke walks to the row ten seats in front of ours. He sits down next to Cassandra like nothing was wrong. Well Cassandra looked pissed while walking back to her seat, so Luke should have fun up there. The plane lands and we start unbuckling our seatbelts.

"Do you know your job?" (Y/N) asks.

"No."

"Just cover me." she says, grabbing Luke's backpack. I take off my hoodie and put it on her. She puts the hood up and looks up at me. She hugs me, clinging onto me like I'm a bouy in rough waters.

"I'm sorry" she whispers.

"No... I'm sorry" I respond.

She lets me go and stares at me. "Why are you sorry?"

"I should've fought for you back at the arena. I let you go."

"You did nothing wrong, Ash."

I sigh, knowing I did.

"I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I think there's someone else who deserves a hug." I say, gesturing towards Calum, who is staring at his phone. It's a blank screen.

"Will he ever forgive me?"

"That's something you'll have to find out by yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Key;
(Y/N) = Your Name
(Y/N/N) = Your Nickname