Crimson Eyes [Sasuke Uchiha] 12

Chapter 12

“Kai, how are you feeling?” Daichi asked me. I nodded my head response and took a sip of the drink he got me earlier. Daichi smiled at me, but the smile didn’t reach his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him. Daichi shook his head. I stared at him, obviously not believing him. He sighed.

“I’m really worried about you” he admitted. “It’s been so long since I’ve seen you. I was scared that you were dead, but I always have faith that my little sister was still alive and living fine. I wondered if you were living a healthy life. If you’re with a good family who taking care of you well, and you are.”

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand, squeezing it. “When I first saw you in this bed, I got so scared. I was worried that you were dead. I didn’t want that, because I haven’t met you yet. I haven’t gotten the chance to know you better.”

He squeezed my hand tight, and I saw small tears at the corner of his eyes. With my free hand, I rubbed the tears away. He chuckled and gave me a tight hug.

“I figure you would be more of a talkative person like me, but you’re not. I’m okay with it, though. As long as you’re alive and happy, I’m okay.” I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He smiled and stood.

“Well, I’m going to go now. I’ll be back later on to see you, okay?” I nodded my head and waved at him as he exited the room.

I stared at the white wall in front of me. The memory of the dreams I've been having of the mysterious man who has been haunting my thoughts. Why does he want to see me? Why does he want me? I looked down and at my stomach. I gently rub it and remember that Ryo is in there. Wait; does he want me for Ryo? My eyes widen at the only reason.

Ryo? Are you there? It was quiet. I sigh. He hasn't been answering me at all. I wonder if something is wrong with him.

I shrug it off and looked at Mao, who was sitting at the window. I smiled.

"Mao" I called out to him. Mao turned his head to me. I patted the space next to me. Mao stood on his paws, but instead he pounced off the windowsill and on the floor. Just as the nurse came in he ran past her and out the door. I get up and quickly follow him, ignoring the nurse who was calling my name to come back.

I followed him all the way up to the roof. As I reach the roof, I saw Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke. Seems like Sasuke and Naruto were about to fight. Next thing you know it, they were doing a jutsu. I saw Mao who sat near the gate. I ran over to him and picked him up. "You scared me again. Stop running around" I muttered softly in his ear.

I turned around and saw Naruto and Sasuke coming towards each other, each of them having a burst of chakra coming from their hand. My eyes widen at their intensity. Why are they fighting? Sakura was running at them, yelling something out. I couldn't hear what she said because of the electric sound coming from Sasuke's hand. Suddenly Kakashi-san appears. He grabs their hand and flings them toward the two capsules.

"What do you two think you're doing up here?" Kakashi asked. "That seems a little too intense for a sparring match."

I looked at Sasuke then to Naruto. Naruto was on his knees, shaking. I hurried up over to him.

"Naruto, are you okay?" I asked him. He just sits there, shaking. I kneel down next to him rubbing his back. I looked over to Sasuke, who was glaring at Naruto. He then stared at me, a sudden emotion flashing through his eyes before it was gone. Kakashi appeared on the capsule Sasuke was at and started to scold him.

I saw Sasuke glare at Kakashi. I saw Naruto look at Sasuke, his teeth gritted together. Sasuke jumped backwards and off the building. I stood there, obviously confused on what's going on. Sasuke, are you okay?

~*~

I sat in bed again with Mao in my lap. After the whole Sasuke and Naruto conflict, the nurse came up and led me back to my room. Apparently, I was supposed to have a check up on my condition. The nurse said I was allowed to leave today. However, I have to wait for Kakashi-san to come to pick me up.

I sigh as I pet Mao's head. It's really boring when you're in a room by yourself. I look at the bed as I remember Sasuke there, his body laid out in the bed. I sigh as I miss him at the moment. Although he was quiet, he makes having company comfortable for me. I guess I considered Sasuke a friend.

The door to my room open. Finally Kakashi was here. I let a small smile come to my lips at the thought of finally being able to get out of here. I have grown a strong hatred to hospitals.

However, the person who opened the door was not Kakashi. Well, the people while entered. Four people entered the hospital room, each of them wearing a music note on their head band. The one with eight arms looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Kai." 

~A/N~ 

Hey guys! So I finally update this story. Thank goodness too. I feel like I'm losing fans. /: 

Don't you guys love that sibling love? It was cute and emotional. Yeah, I love that part.

So, the end is coming near. I think the next chapter will probably be the last chapter of Crimson Eyes. I know it's sad, but I'm planning on creating the sequel. Yes?

Anyways, you guys should read my new story A Pierce Through My Heart! Is it another Sasuke Romance? Yes it is.

Yeah, hope you guys enjoy! COMMENT, FAN, VOTE!