💰16

azlea 😤

may 20, 2019

when i'm sleep, especially during the summer, i wear bare minimum of clothing.

taija texted me saying she got food and it sitting in the kitchen so i pretty much jumped out the bed, doing my morning routine, putting on my nike top, and going downstairs

when i get food i stay dancing so i went into the kitchen, ja got wildberry pancakes and café.

i literally love this bitch.

biscuits and gravy, and a breakfast burrito😍.

i started eating and dancing, shaking my ass allat.

when i heard laughter, my ass froze.

i turned around seeing polo and his friends.

i ducked under the counter, all the way embarrassed.

so embarrassed i can feel secondhand embarrassment for myself.

"so you just want to get fucked, that's what it is?" polo asked coming into the kitchen.

"aye, STOP." i said.

"shut yo youngboy having ass up." he said laughing.

"he can have my babies any day, fuck outta here." i replied getting up off the floor.

"ion know why y'all females like dat nigga. his music fye fasho, but he raising a village and got herpes."

"ion believe dat nîgga got herpes, but all dese bitches crave his dick i just wanna experiment. his music good, and he fine asf wit dem dents in his head."

"try fucking wit a nigga dat don't got no kids, ain't got dents, and ain't got herpes. i believe dats a betta choice." he said taking a seat beside me.

"you talking bout your friend lil c? cause dat nigga can hit any mf day. he don't got a female right?" this nigga was grilling df outta me.

he rolled his eyes, "stop playing wit me bruh. cobe ass a hoe, and yeen fucking wit nobody other than me."

"tuh, i don't recall being asked out, and i don't recall a date that has happened, and i don't recall saying yes to the offer." i said with my mouth have full.

"well shitt, lemme take you out." he said, and i gave him a nasty look.

"fuck no."

"fuck you mean no."

"what i said nigga."

"bitches love capalot."

"too bad ian a bitch." i replied going back to my food.

"you saying youon love me? dats why i'm yo baby daddy and fine huh? dats why yo home screen me." he said.

"pause. how do you know dat."

"i got plugs." he smirked.

"taija! i swea you want me to beat yo ass." i walked into the living room where they were all chillin.

"if you wanna fight go put clothes on first." she said looking down at her phone.

"if i wanna walk around naked in this house then i will, tuhh." i said with my hands on my hips.

"you finna do that with all these niggas here?"

they was all staring at me with a smirk.

"if y'all don't take yo googly eyes and look at something else." i laughed.

"ain't nobody was looking at yo stick self azzy." wooski said.

"nigga sdfu, you lucky you my favourite."

duckio threw a pillow at me, "mane i thought i was yo favourite."

"welp, you thought wrong nigga." i threw it back at him.

"what bout me?" lil c asked.

"c if you don't fuck outta here and call yo baby mama!" polo said taking a seat next to taija.

"man all y'all can smd!" i said crossing my arms.

"polo move around. breathing all down my neck and shit." taija said mushing his head.

"i can't sit next to you?" he asked.

"you can but nigga youon needa be this close." she laughed.

"what that perfume you wearing? it smell sexy asf." he asked smelling her.

"it's a natural smell, now move making me all claustrophobic." she said pushing him again.

"wooski, move yo ass over." i said taking a seat.

"you cool with dis?" he whispered to me.

"cool wit what?"

"this awkward ass flirting." he laughed.

"nun to do wit me." i said shrugging my shoulder.

"you jealous huh?" duckio asked.

"this why you ain't my favourite. why i gotta be jealous?"

now they was play fighting. "nigga give me back my phone."

"i'm putting my number in dis shit. we going on a date." he said to her.

see my ass was quiet. but now dis nigga want smoke.

"you finding ways to kill me or sum? why you staring at me like that?" polo said looking at me weird.

"my nigga continue what you doing and you'll find out." i said.

"oh, you mad now?" he laughed.

"ain't nobody mad fuck outta here." i said crossing my arms.

"you right, she big mad."

to be continued...

_________________

i'm putting this into 2 chapters cause ion want y'all to wait long for ah full chapter.