Dancing, Hate, and Twitter

Okay, well i hope you guy's dont think that this story is all happy-go-lucky. I know it may seem that way so..sorry. I'm 2 lazy to rewrite it to add more drama. I'm hoping to add drama later on. I don't want it to be too happy-go-lucky.

~~Cat's POV~~ (2 days later...)

"I love this one!" Steph exclaimed. We were currently looking at houses. Dani had already left and the boys were at sound check. They had gotten a while off from having to do sound check and recordings but now they needed to get back on track, according to their manager.

The house we were currently looking at was pretty big but not huge. It was a good size and was a two story house. It had white walls on the outside and a pretty (but small) front yard with a porch swing and some chairs.

The kitchen was pretty spacious, with an island in the middle and lots of drawers. The cabinets were wood with a black granite counter top. The living room was really modern and cool. It had a white tile floor. It had a black leather couch in the middle of the room, with two comfy looking chairs on either side. There was a coffee table in front of it and a big flat screen TV. It had a big rug on the floor. 

The whole downstairs included a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, a game/movie room, and an extra room. The upstairs had four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Most of the rooms connected in some way.

In the backyard was a pool and hot tub. The backyard also included a tiki hut and fire pit lined with stones. It was super cool but kind of expensive.

"It's a little over our budget." I frowned. "Since when are you the responsible one?" Steph asked. I loved this place too but... "C'mon, we aren't going to find another place this perfect."

"What do you guys think?" I asked the other two.

"We absolutely love it!" They said.

When we told the real estate agent that we wanted to buy, he looked suprised that we had decided so soon but didn't say anything, just informed us that the soonest time we could move in was in a week. We spent along time signing forms and doing all the house buying crap but finally.... we owned a house!

~~One Week Later~~

We spent a long time moving our stuff into the house. My room was connected to Melissa's and Stephenie's. I was sharing a bathroom with Steph and Abby and Melissa got there own. They both protested and said that they could share but me and Steph were used to sharing so we quickly waved away their protests.

I had decided to have my room a blue and white theme, kind of. I'm not the best at matching stuff. I had put my old fluffy white comforter on the bed and the walls were already painted a pretty blue so that worked out. I had a white wood dresser that was currently plain and empty. It also had a little nightstand next to my bed. It was a good sized bedroom and i had room to fit other stuff. We were going furniture shopping tomorrow.

"IM HUNGRY!" Abby announced, bursting into my room. "OFF WE GO!" I shouted, slipping on a pair of flip flops, as i dragged Abby out of the room. I grabbed Melissa and Steph from their rooms and tossed them their shoes as i dragged them downstairs.

They tried to protest but i shoved them into the car and started the engine. "Where are you taking us?! This is kidnap, i say!" Steph shouted. "I prefer the term 'suprise adoption'." I said, continuing to drive.[A/N: I know Louis' says that but....get over it. (: ]

"And... we're going to lunch because Abby is hungry."  I said and Abby's face lit up. "YAY!"

Melissa reached past me and turned on the radio.