Chapter 35. Kidnapped

AN: Shit. I did it again and disappeared for weeks.

— — —

Throughout the class, our teacher made it a point to choose William and me for the answers. Even when we didn't raise our hands. I knew it was to prove a point to us, but I was thankful because it helped ease some of the anxiety I had been feeling. I had answered everything correctly, each time the teacher would frown as if upset that I knew the answer before turning her attention to William. When the bell finally rang for our next class, I smirked smugly at the teacher as I walked past her.

Tingles ran through my body as an arm was wrapped around me. The class hadn't seemed to ease any tension William had. His focus was on keeping watch around us. It eased my mind that our next class Calculus, and it was together. I felt so safe being with him.

Within a few minutes, we had arrived at our classroom and took our respective seats. Ms. White smiled sweetly at us as we entered her classroom. I smiled as I remembered how she had paired William and I up. It ultimately culminated in us discovering we were each other's mates.

You're welcome.

I looked beside me at William questioningly, wondering how he was responsible for that. He smirked at me when he saw me looking at him.

Sarah is a pack member babe. I asked her to pair us up.

That made so much sense. Someday I would have to remember to thank her for that. The rest of the class had soon filed into the classroom and Ms. White had begun her lesson plan. Calculus was one of those subjects that I hated, but for whatever reason, I was really good at it. I finished my work in fair time and turned my attention to William who had been struggling in coming up with the correct answers.

I quietly helped him until the bell rang and I waited for him to stand up before leaving together. Once we were outside the classroom I had to convince William that I would be fine by myself while we went our separate ways to our lockers. He stared hard into my eyes for a moment before they softened.

"Please be careful."

He said before placing a kiss on my cheek and headed off to his locker. As I was walking to my own locker, for an unbeknownst reason, my mind was replaying when Logan had been pushing me around in the hallway the other day.

At the thought of Logan, I was suddenly hyper-aware of the sensation of a pair of eyes on me. My neck prickled from behind as the eyes tore into me. Without taking the chance of looking behind me, I sped up my pace. I knew I was being followed and something in me just knew it had to be Logan.

My heart rate sped up as I turned around a corner and ducked into a classroom. I held a hand over my mouth to stifle the sounds of my heavy breathing as I heard footsteps approaching. They slowed to a stop right outside the door, causing my heart to literally stop beating for a moment.

It was in vain as the steps continued on down the hallway. After waiting a moment, I took a cautious peek around the door frame and into the hallway, only to see it was now deserted. Seeing the coast was clear, I exited out of the room and retraced my steps around the corner and quickly jogged to my locker.

My heart was still pounding and I felt incredibly on edge still as I entered in the combination and threw the door open. I took several deep breaths before I hastily put all of my books away, and slammed the locker door shut.

"Did you really think you could hide from me, faggot?"

My blood stopped in my veins at the sound of his voice. Before I could flee, arms wrapped around me in a vice grip, and I felt a cloth being held across my face. I took a deep breath in efforts to scream for help, but as soon as I inhaled, I quickly realized something was wrong. The air I breathed in tingled as it went through my trachea, my vision became hazy and I felt so tired all of a sudden.

Help.

My brain could not properly form sentences, I struggled to make that one word thought as my eyes fluttered closed. The last thing I remember hearing was William's panicked voice screaming in my head as I dropped to the ground, unconscious.

*

— — —

AN: Don't hate me; it had to happen.

My poor, poor Nathan.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote if you did. Sorry that it's a short one.

Kittens, I have some exciting news to share with you all! I've decided on writing a book for Jordan, I sat down the other day, beginning to write it and it just flowed out. It helped me get out of this funk I have been in with Turning.

However, it will not be uploaded until I can finish this book. I'm thinking maybe four-ish chapters more? Once Turning is finished, would a sequel on William and Nathan be something you would like as well? Let me know kittens.