Chapter 37

Rey was left alone in her house, she usually got a visit from her grandfather but now she doesn't. He had passed.

Rey really did miss him, she hated being alone in the house she understood that that's her life now. Rey stills right but never published anything, now many people had made predictions on why Rey stop writing, theory on why she hasn't published a book. They tried to ask her and Kylo but they simply ignore them.

Rey never felt so weak in years. The men she loved is a coward, but she could never live him, she just couldn't find the strength to do that. Rey tried to find solutions for what happening but she couldn't, even wanting to sue Snoke didn't help because her attorney didn't want to listen only then to figure out that Snoke paid him to do so.

Rey hates Snoke with all her heart and sometimes she just wants to squeeze him. She was so lost in thoughts that she remembers her dinner plans for Kylo since it was there anniversary. She had only a few minutes to get ready. She called Rose so she could take care of the kids but then remember Ben wasn't a child anymore and Rey trusted him so he could take care of Malia. They were out in Malia therapy.

Rey took a shower and got dressed and grabs the things she needs and headed out. She starts her car, already driven to the restaurant.

******

Kylo was getting ready to leave for dinner plans with Rey. He took a shower there and grab the things he needs and the cloth he was going to wear.

"Look a little too handsome," Hux said. Kylo turn as he tried to fix his tie. "Yeah I and Rey have dinner plans," Kylo said." Really well have fun" Hux said. "I will" Kylo said. Hux left Kylo there only when Hux phone started to ring. "Hello".

Kylo finishes getting ready when Hux came in " we need to go to Snoke office he needs to talk to us". Kylo looks at watch." I can't go, I'm going to be late for Rey". "Well Snoke wants everyone in his office, so put on a sweater or they will be looking at you weird" Hux said.

Kylo sighs and grabs his sports sweater and puts it on making his way to Snoke office. When he enters the room he looks at his other teammates and they laugh on the fact that Kylo is a suit. "Boys thank you for coming here, I wanted to hold a little meeting about our next game two months from today, in that case, we need to practice 24/7 till the game so clear your schedules and we start tomorrow," Snoke said.

"Yes sir," The boys said. Everyone left and Kylo was about to leave when Snoke stops him." You know I'd never thought someone would look that good in a suit, please take off your sweater and let me look at you" Snoke said. Kylo looks at him at first but then unzip his sweater then taking it off.

Snoke smiled. "Handsome". His smile looked like a sick goat. Snoke is a sick goat. "Have plans tonight?" Snoke asked. "Yeah I'm going on a date with Rey," Kylo asked." Special occasion" Snoke asked. "I don't think so, why," Kylo asked. "Because there one thing couples sometimes forget, and is the date they shouldn't," Snoke said.

Kylo nods and leaves Snoke office. He went back to the dressing room and grab his things before hiding out to his car. But for some reason, the car didn't start so he kept trying and trying till it turns on. He quickly made his way to the restaurant. He knew he was late, boy he was late.

Once he walked in the restaurant Rey was sitting down with her hands on the table. Her chocolate cake half finish and her wine bottle almost empty. Kylo sat down across from Rey. He put his hands on Rey, out Rey pull it away." I'm sorry I came late there was a whole bunch of things I had to do, I had a meeting with Snoke and then my car didn't want to start, I'm sorry but we could always reschedule" Kylo said.

A waiter came putting the bill on the table." I sign the check" Kylo said about to grab the bill bit Rey grabs it first and quickly signs it. She puts the pen down and refuses to look at Kylo. "I'm sorry Rey," Kylo said. Rey grabs her things "happy anniversary Kylo" she said before leaving the table. Kylo looks down rubs his eyes. "How could I forget my anniversary, Kylo you're stupid," he said to himself.