Devil In The Form Of A Whore

She was a very close friend of mine. She was basically my best friend. I knew her the best than anyone else. She told me all her dirty secrets and sins. The biggest slut knew. She slept with countless guys. I knew every single name. She ranked them from best to worst and biggest to smallest. I watched her throw her body around as if it was as common as lending a friend one dollar to buy a drink or snack. I never stopped her. She told me she hates who she has become. Calling herself heartless. Crying to me and convincing me to think shes the victim in the game of love. They were all lies. When opportunity comes, she never ceases to take it. Her tactics are so simple but so effective. She talks to them as a goofy and bubbly girl. It makes her come off as easy to talk to and allows guys to get comfortable. In conversation, she slowly says the little things that appeal to these guys. Think of it as bait. She uses words and phrases to reel you in. This tactic always works the best. She shows body language indicating that it's okay for you to touch her. As simple as it all sounds, these guys take the bait and are reeled in. Without them even realizing it, they become entranced by her sex appeal. One after the other. No one sees it. Her excuse is that she is lost and broken. That excuse expired when it became so consistent. The reason for all this is because that's who she is. She loves the sex. She loves the intimacy. She'll keep you caged for as long as she wants. Her cage is in the form of a "relationship". It slowly will become toxic and unhealthy but she won't stop. She'll drive you insane and make you forget the standards you had for yourself. You become so angry but you can't leave. The second you let her cage you was the second she had completely taken control of your soul. Not everyone can escape her. As a friend, I shouldn't have let her go so far. I let this go on for months. I watched as she hurt people left and right because of her own selfishness. I know she doesn't really care. I know people may think how would I even know every single detail of the kind of person she is. The truth of the matter is, I was one of her victims. And not once, but twice. I fell for it in the beginning before she fully became who she is now. I fell for it again even after I watched her do everything I mentioned. I let her take control of my soul in the beginning. So when present time came around, there wasn't anything to take control of. That however didn't mean there still wasn't something she could gain or take. I don't know why I let her control me like that. I knew every single thing. Yet I still let the sex demon within her have me. I'm her best friend. I'm the one person that stays despite how bad of a person she is. I know even till now I won't stop her. I'll continue to watch her destroy people for her own pleasure. Does that make me a bad friend? Maybe. In my mind, I imagine she is a sex goddess with thousands of guys on their knees waiting to have their turn. She looks like normal person but deep inside herself she is something more. She is the devil in the form of a whore.