CHAPTER 19

Happy reading ...

Neil povs ...

It's morning 
And it's a special day for me and avni as we are going to get married .
And I can say it's a fresh start to our life .

I saw beside of me that avni is still sleeping ..

I decided to wake her up

Baby wake up .. I said

Let me sleep na ... Neil ... she said pulling the duvet for covering her face in that ...

Baby wake up have u forget  dat we are getting married today .. I said ...

With in a sec she woke up and cursed herself for  waking up early ...

I sorry baby ... how can I forget that ... ahhh !! I m sorry I will got and get ready ok ... she  said ..

Baby baby relax ! ... u get ready ok .. take u r time nothing is in hurry ok .. I said

I kissed her forehead ..

............

Now it's 10 : 00 am I came to the room to find her  ready .. as I came to room I saw her

She was looking very beautiful .. In the red saree
She was wearing a gold ornaments which is matching to her saree . The saree is designed in gold pattu at borders . Bcz I bought the kanchivaram saree for her Bcz she loves those types of saree ..

She added the beauty to the saree .. Bcz my girl is beautiful she touches any ugly thing it too becomes beautiful .
She is looking damm gorgeous ..

I was in my lala land and ogling at her ..

And didn't know that she was calling me from past 5 mins ..

Neil where r u lost ???  She asked

In u .. I said

Acha ji shaadi karle pehle uske baad jitna man kare dekhlena ok .. abi chale it's 10 and register office jaana hai na ... she said ..

Finally after completing my checking out session 
Ok my love come let's move and wait a min .  I said ...

I took some kajal from the corner of eye with my little finger . And spread a small dot at the back of her eyes ..

Meri dulhan ko kisi ki nazar nahi lagna chahiyee ... I said and kissed her forehead .

U looking very  handsome and lovely too in this sherwani .. she said ,,

Ok Acha chale ..  riyali hamare wait kar rahe hai I said .. and enterwined our hands moved to car

There are 4  cars one is us and another is for  riyali
And Two cars for bodyguards which will move first and another last in between that we and riyali car will be moved  ..

Off course I am a business tycoon . Common !!! It's for our safety .. Bcz there is surprise for my love ...