day 3

((EDIT: THIS BOOK WILL PRBLY BE CONTINUED ON MY OTHER ACC @GAYMULLET, THIS WHOLE GOOGLE ACC IS ACTING UP AND BEING VERY WEIRD SO I MADE A NEW ONE, THERE WILL BE OTHER BOOKS THERE TO LIKE A SHINSOU FROM BNHA X READER LEMON, A BARLEY LIGHTFOOT FROM ONWARD X READER LEMON AND MORE.

I'VE ALSO STARTED WRITING ON A FANTASY BOOK, AND IT HAS LOTS OF INSPO FROM THE LOTR/HOBBIT AND SKYRIM SERIES))

(I also fixed the grammar and spelling on my @gaymullet acc so now it will be easier to understand hh

I wrote this book when I was like 14 but I turn 16 in april the 17th so I have grown alot)

I wake up all sweaty, I need to shower. I was about to stand up as I remember Jack's rules. I can't turn around, what if I do and he kills me!?

-" you can turn around, I have my mask on" Jack says with a raspy morning voice.

I sit up and turn around, Jack was sitting on his bed with his back against me. I feel my ankel hurt alot, I need to change the bandage.

-" uhh, Jack?"

-"yeah?"

-" can you tell me where the bathroom is?"

-" sure, are you dressed?"

-" yeah"

he turns around, looking at me.

-" you have to change bandage, it's getting infected" he says with low tone.

he then stands up, walking too the door, he opens it and then walk out so I follow him.

we walk down the hallway too the bathroom, Jack opens the door to let me in:

-" I think you'll know where everything is, I'll get you a towel" Jack says.

-"okay" I answer.

he then shuts the door I sit down on the bathtub, looking around the room, It wasn't small it was pretty big actelly.

I hear two gentle knocks on the door.

-" It's me" I hear it's Jack

-" come in" I answer.

Jack opens the door and hand me the towel,

-" I'll stand outside the door when your done let me look at you ankel, ok?" Jack says with a very calm voice.

-"o-okay" I answer. Jack then shuts the door.

-" Normaly I suggest that you look the door, some proxies hear are pervs"

-" o-okay thank you"

-" no problem"

Jacks Pov:

God why do I do this, I can't catch feelings for her now, not yet.

Am I going soft? no, I can't go soft now!

Don't be an idiotic now Jack she will be gone soon when she get's herself killed or that I kill her!

but that wound is not gonna look good if it gets infected, and I'll be punished I she dies. ugh,,,

then Jeff walks past me.

-" Is there anybody in there?" he asks me with curious tone.

-"yeah it's (y/n)" answer, kinda annoyed, why would he care?

-" so, what are you doing hear then?" he asks me with a smirk on he's face, god I hate his fucking face.

-" I'm going to clean her wound on her ankel, why do you ask?" I said slightly annoyed.