Chapter 10

The day finally came, a week after the call, that Johnny was arriving here. I was honestly so excited. I had to go pick him up from the airport because he doesn't have a car here.

We got there and immediately Rosie started to get Andy in my hands. Why wouldn't she, she really loves Johnny.

"Rosebud, " Johnny says as they reach their arms out for each other, and Johnny takes her from me.

"Jo," Rosie says in a way that sounds like her trying to say jo.

"Hi baby how are you," He tickles her stomach, and she giggles. He then wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"And you, how are you, my bestest friend in the whole world," He asked.

"I'm great, John, John," I say and he playfully pinches the side of my arm.

"Don't call me that, I don't like it," He says while I was laughing.

"Finnnne," I say as I roll my eyes.

We drive to my house, where he will be staying until his parents get here in a month.

I slam the door open and yell.

"I'm back, guys."

I walk in the living room where I see Ryder an Matt talking. And I stop in my tracks.

"Hey Beth, this must be your friend, Johnny, Right?" He then turns to Ryder.

"He's staying with us for a month, till his parents get here," The Reason Matt isn't freaking out is because he knows John is gay. Johnny is still holding Rosie in his hands and Ryder is eying them like he wants to kill someone. Johnny is throwing Rosie up in the air and she is giggling.

"Your letting him stay here, with your sister? " Ryder asks.

"Yeah I see no problem with it," Matt responds. And at this he Huff's and rolls his eyes, and crosses his arms over his chest. Which was really childish.

Rosie then looks at Ryder and reaches her little hands out to him and squirms in Johnny's hands. She really has taking a liking to him.

Ryder stands up, takes her from his arms, and goes back to the couch talking to her in baby talk.

"They are really getting along, aren't they," Matt says. Still looking at them suspiciously.

I laugh awkwardly, " Yeah, I guess so."

I go and sit by Ryder and kiss Rosie on the head, while Matt sits on the chair by the couch. Johnny is still standing by the door, and to be honest I completely forgot about him.

"Oh, Johnny, here let's take your stuff to the guest room," I say.

We walk up to the stairs and Johnny throws his stuff by the closet while I jump on the bed. He follows my actions.

"Spill....."