BIRTHDAY

"It's lovely when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me."

----- 

JEAN'S POV.... 

"You're spacing out again Jean-ah..." Sehun said and nudge me.

"Oww... Mianheyo (I'm sorry)..." I said and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo-oppa asked.

"Ne I am. What were you asking Baek-oppa?"

"I'm asking you where do you want to go?"

"Huh? Wae (why)?? " I asked, confuse.

"It's my 300th day with Taeyeon. That's why I'm asking you where do you want to go."

"Shouldn't you be asking Taeyeon-unnie and not me?" I asked.

"I did asked her but she told me that she wants to spend this day with you and Sehun. More like a double date."

"Eh?? Double date?" I shrieked and glance at Sehun who was smiling brightly at me.

"So?" he asked.

"I can't." I answered. 

"Why?" Sehun asked me, pouting while hugging my waist.

"Baseball. I have a game today at-omona I'll be late." I said and hurriedly stood up.

"What time is it?" Sehun asked when he stopped me from walking.

"At 10. It's already 8:45?????. Geez, I forgot I have a game!!!!!."

SEHUN'S POV.... 

"At 10. It's already 8:45?????. Geez, I forgot I have a game!!!!!." she freaked out and run upstairs.

"Jean-ah, I told you do not run on the stairs!!" Suho-hyung shouted from the kitchen.

"Let's just come with her." Baekhyun-hyung said.

"Where are you going?" Suho-hyung asked when he and DO-hyung approach us. The others came too.

 "Baseball game. Jean has a game today. So that means all of us have time for our plan." Baekhyun-hyung said.

"Alright. Let's all get change and proceed to what we need to do." Suho-hyung said and we all moved.

Today was her 20th birthday (korean age) and she forgot that. We planned first who's gonna do what before changing.

DO-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung and Lay-hyung will cook. Xiumin-hyung, Suho-hyung and Chen-hyung will be incharge for the decoration. Tao and Kai will buy the cake.

"Let's all meet there. Sehun, Bekhyun, text me if the game ended. Notify us if your on your way there." Suho hyung said.

"Comeon Chen, Let's go.!" Xiumin-hyung said. "We'll just meet you there Suho." He added and leave.

"Where are they going?" I turn to Jean who put her nike black and blue baseball bag beside me.

"Shopping.?" Baekhyun-hyung answered.

"Let's go Kai!!.." Tao called. "Bye Jean-ah!!" they left. Okay, this might look weird. I hope she didn't notice anything weird. 

"All of you are going somewhere?" she asked looking at us.

"Ani. Just them. Me and Baekhyun-hyung will watch your game." I answered.

"Ah.. Alright.. Can I borrow your baseball cap? We need to leave." she asked me.

Into Your WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara