First class

"Hi I'm Izuku!" Normal talking voice
'Hmm. . .' Normal thinking voice
'Something important'
'Texting'
"It is I! ALL MIGHT!!" Obviously all mights voice
'ALLMIGHT!' Thinking voice
"Hmph." Izuku rage voice
_________________________________
After explaining what happened in the hospital room, Izuku had been through a series of events over the week, he had gone on a date with Ochako (I'll make a separate story about that), been accepted into U.A. While also enhancing his own abilities, Izuku is now able to use a type of ki relating to dragons, (i.e Dragon ki, you'll see later on what it does).

Today was his first day in u.a he stood there wearing the signature school suit. Izuku stated at the massive gate that protected the school, unless it was him, in that case it was utterly useless.

Izuku took out his ID card and showed it in front of the gate, where it was scanned and allowed in. While walking inside, he could tell he was the first one in the school, mostly due to the time and his instant transmission technique. He was on his way to class-1A. He did get lost on the way, but eventually found the class, he had to go to the A sections. Izuku opened the door and found that no one was inside yet. "Man, this place really is empty, then again I'm really early" Izuku finds a seat in the empty classroom and relaxed, he rested his arms on the desk in front of him and laid his head on his arms. "Man it's been a hell of a week. . .im just gonna take a nap. . ."

-A few minutes later-

Bakugo enters the room, followed by llida. The two see the sleeping Izuku. They let him rest, bakugou suggestion in which llida followed. Bakugo also wrote up a little sign that said
'Do not disturb, person sleeping'

-A few more minutes-

Everyone else that was accepted in class-1A entered through the giant doorway and found some seats, they started to form groups of friends already. When each group was formed all they talked about was the boy in emerald green hair that was sleeping currently. "I heard he took down all the zero pointers in one go!" Says a girl with pink hair that complimented her pink skin. "Really?! I say that's pretty damn manly if you ask me!" Says a boy who has red hair that seems like pointy ketchup spread forward.

Izuku slowly arose to the noise that was being caused around him, his eyes quickly flashed a bright emerald green which applied a quick pressure on the room making everyone go quiet. Izuku closed his eyes and began to stretch a bit and then let out a small yawn. "That was a good cat nap"
Izuku looks to everyone around him who seem freakishly scared of him. "What?" He says looking around confused. The pressure lifts up and soon everyone goes back to what they were doing before. As Izuku was taking out a notebook filled with drawings of his abilities. (Don't worry he still has some hero notebooks), Ochako entered the room, once she saw Izuku she went up to him in her usually bubbly mood, "Izuku!!! How is the most amazing person doing?" She said with sparkles in her eyes. Izuku simply looked at her blushing a bit. "I don't know, how are you doing?" Izuku casually replies.

-Ochako.exe has stopped working-

Ochako falls forward blushing, Izuku catches her. "Heh, hey Ochako" he says patting her head gently.
Ochako squirms trying to get free of his grasp. "Nuu let meh go!" Ochako says in a cute and lovable way. "Nevah!" Izuku says smiling.

"Oi, if your here to make friends then pack your bags and leave."
A yellow caterpillar with the face of Johnny dept says . Then it started to drink a juice. This just somewhat freaked out the students. "Hm, 8.5 seconds for you to shut up. . . We need to work on that." The caterpillar opens up and reveals a man wearing bandage tendrils around his neck, a black long sleeve shirt as well as black pants, a bel, and yellow goggles on his forehead. Then he takes out pairs of clothes that were blue lined with red and white. "Put these on in the locker rooms and head outside."