Chapter 19

Masky smiled and had a twinkle in his eyes,
You felt a wave a butterflies, and started leaning in but-
"Would you like a refill on your drink sir?."
The flirty looking waitress asked your date. Masky frowned. "Um..no thank you maybe later."
"Okay just tell me if you need anything!."
She said smiling waking away.
"Well that was annoying..."
You sighed.
€¥£*¥>*+^><>*%<<~>!]]££\*]€]]>£[++¥¥
TIMESKIP~
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
"So Ben really acted like he was melting when you guys poured water all over him?"
You said laughing but paused.
"Wait a second...if he's scared of the water....then how does he take a shower?."
"He doesn't."
Masky said with a straight face.
You burst out laughing
"Omg I feel so bad for his next girlfriend ha!."
"Well yeah...but right now I think the house is to focused on...us..(y/n)..."
Masky put a hand on yours.
"I really hope you choose me (y/n) we could be the perfect partners in crime...unless you don't want to do crime then I can handle that."
He smiled innocently making you blush.
Once again you two love birds leaned in for a kiss when that flirty waitress came by with the check, purposely knocking down your drink spilling (f/d) all over your nice dress! Leaving you soaking wet and your well not even your dress stained.
"Whoops my bad..."
The waitress said.
Masky gave you a napkin and looked down at the check as he was paying he saw the girls phone number on there he quickly tapped her shoulder.
"Hey you want a tip?."
Her eyes sparkled In high hopes for something.
"Well that would be nice sir."
"How about you start hitting on single guys instead of the ones who already have a beautiful girl sitting right across from them? If you want a guy like that go to a strip club, join that. You'll get plenty of tips there too."