The Pre-3 AM fap preparations

Like any other classic ritual pasta, this ritual requires specific profeciencies, materials, dedication and massive balls in order to complete. Its another ritual that has high stakes yet high price. The price of a successful ritual is pretty much a double edged blade depending on the person... Because once this ritual had been successfully done, Satan himself will grant you the ability to control your ejaculation in exchange for your soul. Once your soul is taken away from you, You may never feel emotions ever again for the rest of your life but in exchange for that. The powerful ability to control your ejaculation will surely be a big boon for your sex life, think of it as being able to fuck as long as you want or being able to masturbate as long as you want, may it be for 30 minutes or 24 hours, you only get to decide when to let your cum erupt. So yeah sounds pretty good right?

But now you may be curious what happens if you fail the ritual. Even I the author, shudders when thinking of the consequences. It is rumoured that if you fail, a demon will come for you and drive you insane. People who've seen failures of the ritual describe them as being possessed and schizophrenic. It's believed that horny demons will eternally fuck you until the day you decide it's enough and kick the bucket yourself willfully. Horny demons fucking me you say? Well sounds only good in the paper for some people but once it's done unto you, you would wish to end your life. Getting constantly fucked by these creepy creatures will surely take a toll on one's mental health of course. Not only that but voices will relentlessly blare out sexual harassment from the other realm, poking fun at your tiny penis or saying threateningly sexual remarks towards you. It could range out from remarks such as draining your balls off semen up to sodomy threats. What's more painful than getting your dick fucked even as your dick tries to recover from the previous cumshot? And that part alone makes me shudder. You're never always horny as to like getting fucked eternally, as a human being you need food, water and clothes to survive but having sex? Yeah sex is great but anything in excess is always bad. That is all.

Anyways...

Before 3 am strikes in your clock, it is advisable that you've starched and polished your finest ball stretcher in store beforehand. This part is vital as some demons are very picky of their host's cock and ball torture devices.

If you haven't been acquainted of the ball stretcher equipment then it could get very dangerous from here now.

But worry not, I've included the fundamental information about the ball stretcher just in case you're doing this ritual on the go or in immense time clutch. So here goes: The Ball stretcher

Ball Stretcher: In section 2 of cock and ball torture, which fastens around your scrotum and pulls away from your body and it feels something like this: AAAUGGHHH

Also yet another important part in this ritual is some prior knowledge on some of the demons' profile

Here are some demons that have been recorded by some brave souls whom had partaken in this ritual:

[I ran out of juice for now. I'll update in probably never again]