First Erotica Story

The song "Dangerous Woman" was blasting on Ramona's iPhone.

"All that you you got, skin to skin, oh my god. Dont you stop boy. Something bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman. Something bout something bout something bout you makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't."

Those lyrics made her think of the boy she wanted to fuck. It turned her on and made her pussy wet.

She couldn't stop thinking about how big and tall he was compared to her  small self. She couldn't stop thinking about his sexy, sleepy deep voice, how his hands were bigger than hers and his large, soft fingers, and his sexy, soft, warm, smooth skin on hers.

She was sitting on a couch when Jeremy sat right next to her.

"OMG", Ramona thought. She didnt know what to do.

A magnetic field was created between them.

After some long minutes, Jeremy moved closer to Ramona, making her heart beat faster and the magnetic field stronger. Ramona could feel his thigh rubbing next to hers as they sat side by side eachother.

After another minute, Jeremy placed his large hand over her thigh, slightly groping it. He surprised her a little causing her to gasp. They stared at eachother for a long time. In his brown eyes, she saw widened pupils and pure lust and in her eyes he saw the same thing. His hand was so warm and soft and it felt so good. Ramona couldn't help but wonder how his warm, soft, large fingers would feel inside of her throbbing pussy. She was a virgin and has never been fingered, but was curious to know.

His hand slowly rubbed up and down her thigh sending sensations she has never felt before in her life. Her pussy throbbed and butterflies flied around in her stomach. He tickled her thigh a little bit by rubbing his finger tips lightly and slowly up and down, teasing her a little, and making her shudder. His hands traveled down her legs making her wetter by the second. She didnt want to feel him outside her jeans, she wanted him on the inside.

As if he could read her mind, he rubbed the spaces of skin in her legs that were exposed since she was wearing ripped jeans. It felt so goood. His hands swept over her thigh almost over her throbbing pussy, but not there to tease her a little, and then on her back, stomach, shoulders, and hands sending his irresistible touch throughout her body and leaving trails of fire. Her panties were drenched with her arousal. She has never felt so tight and wet.

She felt his hands grab her boobs. The pleasure was the most delicious and drove her insane. She wanted to moan so badly, but came to her senses.

"Is this too much?" He asked in his deep sleepy voice.

The naughty slut in her wanted more but the good girl side of her said, "Yeh, this is wrong." They agreed to pretend that it never happened and they shook hands.

Later, he said, "Hey. But Ramona? It's your fault.." He said with a naughty little smirk.

Like a week later..................

Ramona was wearing a sexy red dress. She didn't intentionally wear it on purpose to look sexy. She didn't pay attention.

But the dress caught a lot of people's attention...especially Jeremy...

The dress was tight fitting and showed off her curviness. It showed off her hips and thighs and boobs and thicc ass. Her legs looked shapely and it went well with her brown high heel boots. She was a whole irresistible, wholesome snacc. She look like a wholesome coke bottle.

Ramona sat on a couch watching TV. Jeremy sat by her, and they couldn't keep their eyes off of eachother. The sensations they felt a week ago came back to them. Their legs touched. This sent tingles through Ramona's body. Jeremy signaled for Ramona to move closer, and Ramona placed her sexy legs on his thighs. He rubbed her legs again with his hands making Ramona wet again.