Chapter Eleven

Just realized I haven't uploaded in a while so I decided to work on this before the other two!And this book is doing best so figured if more people like this I should upload on this more often?But anyways,the song for this chapter is Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson Which is on the right--> But enough of me!!Here is chapter eleven!!:))

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV

As Anne went to rush forward I glared heavily in a warning way.Robin frowned and gently grabbed her arm pulling her to a stop.Gemma just watched it all,though her eyes were locked on me her small hand over her mouth as tears hung in her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"I hissed,looking between them.At my cold tone mum flinched and sunk back into her husband.As usual she was the scared bitch she was.I glared harder as my eyes flickered between the three.

"Hazza baby,we are here to take you home again.."Mum burst into tears and woke the others.Once Zayn saw others here he shot up,standing in front of the bed in a protective manner.Louis tightened his arms around Niall and Josh held El tightly.

"Who the fuck are you?"Zayn growled,protectively.His eyes moving to each of my family.Mum frowned at him.

"Who are you?"She asked,meeting Zayn's angry eyes.

"I'm his fucking boyfriend,who is about to call for security if you don't give me a good reason to let you stay."He spat back.I smirked weakly,reaching and taking his hand,squeezing softly.

"I am his mother.This is my husband Robin and our daughter Gemma."She stuttered,obviously in shock from finding out her only son was a fag.Zayn frowned and looked down at me.

"Harry..You never told us about your family.."He said carefully.I glared at them and shook my head, looking back up at him.

"I don't have a family anymore..Just you guys."I whispered,pulling him down to the bed and cuddling into him just wanting them to go.I didn't want to deal with this now..I couldn't.I couldn't run away and so I was helpless.

"Hazz!!We love you!Please don't still be angry with us!We couldn't do anything!"Gemma spoke up for the first time,her voice desperate.I rolled my eyes and turned my glare to her.She flinched and mum wrapped an arm around her.

"Don't call me that!You have no right anymore!I'm not any part of you!!You lost that right when you just watched it happen!"I spat with a angry tone,covering the hurt and pain with anger.I could not believe they were here!

"Hazza.I'm so confused baby,what are you talking about?"He asked slowly.I bit at my lip.I couldn't keep it from them anymore..I sucked in a breath and closed my eyes tightly.

I yawned as I slowly walked down the stairs.I looked around for mum and frowned not seeing Robin in the living room watching the news.Gemma's bag stayed by the stairs meaning she hadn't gone yet.

"Mummy?!Gem?Robin?"I called out,looking around.I heard a small giggle I could recognize as mum so I walked into the kitchen.

I froze slightly seeing Derek sitting at the table with my family.They all held smiles while my frown grew.

"Good morning baby!"Mum cheered,standing and giving me a loving kiss on the cheek before ushering me to a set..Next to Derek.

I shifted uncomfortably and frowned feeling uneasy next to him.A plate full of pancakes and bacon was placed in front of me.

"Thanks mum?"I whispered,my appitite gone from seeing Derek.I thought I had gotten rid of him when I broke it off and moved back home.

"Der has just come by!He told us about sending you home for some time with your family and he has come back to get you for home love."Her expression turned sad at the thought of me leaving.I choked on my food for a moment. 

"I broke up with Derek.."I stated slowly.Mum frowned and turned to the blonde next to me.Robin did the same,looking up from his papers.Gemma just stared at me with a confused frown.

"No baby..Your just confused."He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me.I almost melted under his warm touch but I pulled away and stood.

"No..I don't want to be with you anymore Derek.That's it.I would like it if you would leave..I'm sorry that it didn't work out but..It's over Der."I whispered with a sad smile.His eyes darkened almost to a black and my smile dropped.

"You.Will.Not.Leave.Me!You stupid little bitch!"He spat,standing angrily.Mum gasped and Gem's eyes went wide.Robin stood with anger clear in his eyes and glared at the younger.I bit at my lip,backing up into my mother's arms.

"I think it's best if you leave Derek.Now.He does not want you and you will not be around him."Robin growled,protectively.Derek turned and moved to the adult,almost towering over him.

"He's mine and there is nothing you can do about it.I can destroy you Robin.You and your shit excuse of a family.I can have you all killed."His voice was low and dangerous.I panicked,cuddling back into my mum,scared.

"Harry.Go pack some of your things and we will go.Say goodbye because you wont be coming back." He pulled me from mum and I screamed,desperately trying to cling onto her.She gasped and pulled on me.

A small whimper and a sharp slap rang out through the hair and mother was leaned back into the wall holding her red cheek.I gasped and squirmed around,elbowing Derek in the ribs.He hissed and threw me against the counter.

I whimpered as my back hit the hard tile.Derek grabbed my shirt tightly and glared into my eyes.I bit my lip hard,failing at hiding my fear.I could hear Gemma and Robin trying to comfort mum.

"Fine.I'll send someone for your shit later.We're leaving now."He growled and left me,grabbing both of our jackets and shoes.

"Mummy..Mummy,please."I whispered,desperately.She just looked at me with a broken expression and I knew.I knew she wasn't going to do anything.None of them were.Derek was going to take me forever and I was going to be his bitch.

As the man who supposedly loves me dragged me from home,I looked back at my family and looked between them..They didn't do anything.Just stayed their,huddled together..Watching me be dragged out. Be pulled to where I would be suffering for years...I looked for a few more seconds in their eyes..In my family's eyes.

"And I did..For years I went through beatings after beatings..Because my own family wouldn't even try to save me."I finished,tears falling down my face onto my blankets.Zayn was holding me tight and I dared to look up.

I met those eyes.The same eyes that watched me.The same eyes that watched my hell start.The eyes that let me go..That made me broken..My family's eyes

~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think?Was his story what you all thought?Did you expect something else to happen from his family?Let me know your thoughts!!The more comments and votes the sooner i'll upload!!:)).