Ch.3 Finding out

"Makoto is someone close to me..." Haruhi said and stood up. The 6 hosts looked at her confused.

"Haruhi, if Makoto is someone special..." Hikaru started

"Then is it possible that-" Kaoru continued

"Makoto is your girlfriend?" Both twins finished.

Haruhi's eyes widen. She then shook her head and turned away.

"You will know when the time comes." She said and walked towards her last class.

Once she made it to her class, she took out all the materials she needed. She listened to her teacher but zoned out. She kept on thinkimg on the scenarios of how the host club would react to Makoto.

Class ended fairly quickly and it was now time for the host club.

The routine was the same. Girls asking questions, giggling, smiling. Today, she noticed some of the hosts looking at her. Haruhi tried her best to ignore it and kept a cute smile on her face for her costumers.

Host club hours ended and the hosts came up to Haruhi once more.

"Haruhi, tell us now. Who is Makoto and why is she important to you?" Said Tamaki.

As soon as Haruhi was about to repsond, she heard a bunch of noises coming from the twins and Honey.

They were looking at her phone.

And if you want to be more specific...

They were looking at the messages from her and Makoto.

Haruhi's eyes widened and yelled, "No! Stop!" She took a deep breath. "Ok I'll tell you but stop looking at my messages." Haruhi snatched her phone back.

"Before I tell you, I need to call someone. And I need privacy so don't listen into our conversation please." Haruhi said and walked to a corner.

*

Makoto was walking into her kitchen and grabbed an apple until she heard Haruhi's ringtone. She went to her shared room and grabbed her phone.

"Hello Haruhi? Is something wrong?" Makoto asked while she was eating an apple.

"Mako...they saw our messages." Said Haruhi.

Makoto set her apple aside and of course, cue the face palm. She looked at her phone and glared at it, sighing. She knew what had to happen. She saw this coming.

"I'm on my way Haruhi. Stay there."

"Before you go Makoto. Stop glaring at the phone." Haruhi said and hung up.

*

Makoto arrived to the host club unnoticed and looked at the hosts who kept on asking Haruhi questions about Makoto.

Makoto shook her head snapped her fingers. That got the attention of the 6 hosts. The hosts turned their heads and looked her way.

Makoto had her hand on her hip. She was wearing a black ripped skinny jeans and a black tank top with a black and red flannel tied around her waist. She had her favorite compact boots on. Her hair was just like Haruhi's but she had a couple of bobby pins pulling her hair away from her eyes. She had light makeup done.

"Boys." Makoto said and walked towards Haruhi.

'I slayed that entrance.' Thought Makoto and looked at Haruhi.

'No you didn't.' Thought Haruhi. Makoto glared at her sister when she said that.

And yes, they have twin telepathy

'Don't interrupt my cool entrance.' Makoto said in her mimd

'Whatever you say.' Haruhi responded.

The hosts looked at her with their eyes wide. They looked at Makoto from her head to her toes (they literally checked her out tEa👏). Kyoya was writing in his book as usual.

"Guys this is-" Haruhi started saying.

"Makoto." Said the six hosts.

*
*
*

Another chapter is done!! Yay! I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment. Don't forget to follow if you want💕