|16| I Like Vir- Veer Rajwant Singh.

Just like Anushka, Virat was eager about seeing Anushka too. He wanted to go and see with his own eyes that his Nush was fine. Only then, his mind and heart would be at peace. However, when the doctor came and told them that they could go and meet Anushka, Virat asked Anshul and Giya to meet her first. Virat knew that more than him, Anshul needed to see Anushka at first because he had been inconsolable since the time she was taken to the hospital.

As Anshul and Giya went to the room Anushka was in, Virat went towards the reception to fill in the forms. When they had brought Anushka to the hospital few hours back, all of them were panicking and were in a rush. Hence, they were not able to fill in the forms at that time. Only now, after the doctor had asked for any of them to go and fill in the details in the patient form, Virat went to fill it because it would be needed while discharging Anushka from the hospital.

It took Virat around fifteen minutes to fill in the forms. Well, that was the quickest time in which he could manage because he had to call Giya two times in between to ask about certain details which he was not aware of. He would have called Anshul instead of Giya if he had his number.

Thinking about Anshul, a smile came on Virat's face. He was happy about the fact that finally his misunderstandings with Anshul have been cleared. They were back as best friends. All the credit goes to Anushka for that. If she wouldn't have come to his life, maybe he would never have gotten the chance to mend his friendship with Anshul. The only thing that bothered him and he was not happy about was the circumstances at which Virat and Anshul's friendship was mended. He was not able to remove the image of Anushka being wounded out of his mind.

Virat was still thinking about Anushka, when he heard his phone ring. He checked the caller ID and saw an unknown number being displayed. Hesitantly, Virat picked up his call.

"Vir, where are you yaar?" Virat heard Anshul's voice from the other side.

"Coming. Just two minutes." Virat said. A smile came to his lips automatically on thinking about Anushka. All he wanted to do now was to see her.

"Okay." Saying that Anshul ended the call.

Virat didn't waste any time and hurriedly went towards Anushka's cabin. He knew that even she might be waiting to see him. As Virat reached near the cabin Anushka was in, his heartbeats quickened. He felt nervous all of a sudden. It'd be the first time that he will be seeing her since the accident has happened. Alongwith nervousness, a certain kind of fear gripped Virat's heart. What if Anushka decides not to see him after all that had happened!

Virat slowly opened the door of the cabin and peeked inside. Anushka was sitting on the bed with her head being rested on the headrest. She was laughing at some joke that Hridaan had cracked. He was sitting next to her on her bed itself. Giya, Anshul and Siddharth on the other hand were sitting around her on three chairs. Virat knocked twice on the door before entering to gain everyone's attention.

Everyone's attention shifted to Virat on hearing the knocking sound. 

"Hey!" Virat greeted everyone as he went and stood near Anshul. He could feel Anushka's eyes on him. However, he couldn't gather his guts to look back at her.

"Hey Vir! We were waiting for you." Anshul said. He had a bright smile on his face. Finally, all the things were becoming normal. His sister Anushka was out of danger. His childhood best friend was back in his life as his best friend. What more did he need to ask from God now?

"I know. Actually, it took me more time to fill in the form than I had expected." Virat said while looking at everyone except for Anushka.

"It's okay. Anyways I think we should go now. Giya wants to go and get freshened up and Hridaan and Siddharth have to go to their office." Anshul said. Virat understood it very well that his friends were trying to give some space to him and Anushka.