[Chapter 1- {I'm A Whatt??}

{I'M A WHATT??}

Hi my name is Kimmy Hollow , daughter of Sarah Marie Hollow and Joseph Sam Hollow and present ninja of The Hollow Family Bloodline.

Yes, that's right. I'm a ninja.

Ninjas aren't modern assasinators. We're people who fight off evil.

We stop crime in our neighborhood and sometimes the state ,even the world .

Some people think its cool to be a ninja but its a lot of hard work I tell you.

We aren't normal ninjas.

We have natural abilites that's fueled by our hunger to get rid of crime.

I could remember how I reacted when I found out that I was a ninja.

*Flashback*

"Come on Sia let's go ,I don't like this place," I told my cousin as the old man in the corner just kept staring at me .

"It's just an abandoned alley way," she simply replied."Nothing's gonna happen scardey cat.

Then she started running.

"Sia wait!!," I exclaimed as a ran behind her.

As I rounded the corner, I stopped in my tracks when a man appeared out of  nowhere   with a knife to Sia's neck.Two men stepped out of the shadows and came to his side .

"Looking for someone, " he said in a sinister.

"Let her go," I said coldly.

"Oh, don't we have a feisty one here boys, "he said snickering.

"I said let her go," I said in a clipped tone feeling   a surge of confidence and power coursing through my veins.

"Make me ," he said with a daring voice.

"He asked for it ," I thought to myself as I ran up to him and kneed him in the jewels. I didn't expect him to fly backwards with such a force that a tornado would be jealous.

"You bitch," one of his men hissed running towards me with his knife glimming in the light.

I didn't know what happened but something took over my body and soon the two men were on the ground with broken bones and bleeding noses .

"Sia let's go,"I ran to her and picked her up in my arms and ran  to grandpa's house.

"Grandpa !!!,"I shouted as I layed an awe struck Sia on the couch and ran to the shack at the back where grandpa worked.

"What is it child?"he asked with concern his voice laced with concern as he put down his tools and washed his hand.

"Sia and I just escaped murder,"I said.

"What happened?"

So I told him everything.

"And the strange thing was when I kicked him he flew backward as if he was hit by a car,"

"You-you are a ninja sweets,"grandpa said after pacing the room for five minutes.

"I'M A WHATT!!!?"

"You're a ninja ,"grandpa said.

For that whole afternoon he told me about our family being ninjas and that we had natural powers to defend ourselves and others.

When we asked Sia what she saw ,she said I just started punching the guys like there was no tomorrow and that before they fell to the ground, I raised my hand in the air, twisting it and I throw it down and the men fell down wrighting in pain, like they broke a rib or something.

*End of flashback*

So there's my life. Ninjas kick ass.

A/N

Sooo I decided to start this story because it was just stuck in my head .Enjoy and don't forget to vote n follow.😝😍🤗