Epilogue

"It's beautiful out here, but not as beautiful as you, Angel." "I know, right?" She answers in a sassy tone. I love that about her, she's fucking amazing and I can't get enough of her.

"You're cheeky aren't you," I lean over hugging her from the back." I love it when you do that," she tells me looking over her shoulder." Hmmm... do you.." I kiss her neck, squeezing her tight. She nods in response. We have both been sitting here for a while on this hilly grass, where you can see the whole of Sunset falls. It's breathtaking, to be honest, and it's even amazing to share it with her.

Her hands are placed over mine, as she sits in between my legs. I can see the engagement ring which is placed on top of her wedding ring. It makes me proud and smile that she's carrying the legacy." I love you," I kiss the back of her head, she turns around fully with a huge smile on her face." I love you too, Dash," she gives me kiss.

"Do you, huh?" I place my hands on her childbearing hips, as I circle my thumps on her bare stomach. "What are you doing?" She looks down smiling at my hands then back at me. "Babe, I want a little menace," I say while gazing at her adoringly. "Really? She gets excited. Me too!" She hugs my neck while kissing me, we both fall onto the grass laughing.

"Yeah, I do. I want a whole classroom full of naughty kids." I smile up at her. "You want a little troublemaker's, huh?" She pulls herself off me and sits on my lap. "Yeah," I get up while caressing her face," I want to pass my legacy Angel, even if it means to a whole bunch of brats." She laughs to that, hugging me. I hug her back, as I fall back onto the grass with her. We both laugh and roll around the grass until we can't breathe.

"I can't wait to start my family with you," I say breathlessly, while I gaze into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Me too." She smiles back, with a little twinkle in her eyes.

We both get up and walk back to my Lambo. I still got that car it's very sentimental to me. It reminds me of my first fight I had with her, which I can't wait to tell my kids one day. The sun is close to setting now, and it's beautiful out here. We both get inside the car and drive off into the sunset. 

                                                   THE END