The MAINS

°Jori O'day

-17 years old

-17 years old.
-Special.
-2nd child, youngest to his brother Zevran.
-Foodie, homemade & traditional cook. Gets it from his mama.
-Sings a lot, sometimes from the top of his head. Gets it from his daddy.
-Dances a lot, sometimes from
-Shy at first, but sociable after introduction. Gets it from his brother's abuse of sorts.
-Openly gay, but feels ashamed b/c his brother shames him for it.
-Draws, colors, paints from time to time, his way of thinking of the future.
-Loves coffee and natural green tea, sometimes mixing tea with a fruit.
-Has slight condition of narcolepsy, but doesn't black out in just the sleepy fashion. His eyes roll all the way back and he sees things.

°Zevran O'day

-28 years old

-28 years old.
-1st child, oldest & only sibling of Jori.
-Mean as hale (Black people, we've been saying it wrong. It's not "hell". 😂 😂 😂) to Jori.
-Takes pleasure in hurting him physically, verbally, and mentally.
-Massive manipulator.
-Doesnt really wanna see his brother trying to be happy or do good. Even doesn't claim him and let's it be known (🤔) by claiming his homosexuality is the reason for their parents death.
-Upcoming "entrepreneur".
-Player. Has a girl @ his place every 2 days. And nights.

°Dailyn Dawson

-18 years old.
-Oldest of 3. Spoiled.
-Heir to his daddy's nightclub syndicate.
-Popular at school b/c of that. Everyone flocks to him about the latest events, especially his parties.
-Also is the star athlete of his school's 🏀 & 🏈 team.
-He keeps small circles due to all the fake people b/c of that.
-Takes interest in Jori the first day he starts school. They start off on a good note, b/c he's thrown off by Jori's wits.
-Slowly starts opening up to folks after letting Jori in.
-Realizes he has feelings for Jori, but doesn't want anybody but him to know. So he stays on the DL while seeing Jori.
-Keeps up a facade when around Jori & other, but shows real colors when the 2 are alone.
-Henceforth why he ends up getting a lot of quality time with Jori. But it starts making his brother & others wonder.
-Takes his facade to a whole new level and turns on Jori for instances. Goes even as far to abusing him like his brother.
-Ends up regretting it later on.

°Damakos

-Unknown age

-Unknown age.
-Special. Otherworldly (Arvedo).
-Knows there's something special about Jori. He likes that about Jori and then persues him.
-Pops up literally out of nowhere to him later on.
-Jori's saving grace.

-A/N-
And that's all, folks. Since the whole "deletion/loss" of my page, it took me a good while to aceept it for what it is and start over. I don't even care if @wattpad even offers to restore everything, including my library. I'm good because it's above me now. GoldenHallelujah still loves y'all, he's just gonna start liking the new writer he's become. See y'all in the next intro of characters and settings. ✌🏾

#BlackWritersMatter
#BlackCharactersMatter