Chapter Eight

-NO ONE'S POV-

Jake hummed into Colby's mouth before a phone started ringing. Colby groaned and grabbed his phone answering it "hello?" Colby sounded annoyed. They phone call interrupted them making Colby annoyed. He hasnt gotten laid since he started dating Jake. He really needed some sort of release, he looked over at Jake who was sitting quietly on the bed playing with Colby's fingers. Colby hung up the phone and groaned as he layed back and looked over at Jake. "Can i paint your nails?" Jake said hopefully, Colby has never had his nails painted before but he noticed Jake's nails were a different color everyday, right now they were white. "If you want to and have the colors" Colby said yawning, Jake smiked and pulled out his phone and texted someone.

Jakey- can you bring you nail polish in Colby's room please? Hes letting me paint his nails!

Kat🐈- of course!!

I smiled and put my phone away, i heard a knock and then Kat opened the door and put a box down "have fun!" She said before walking out smiling. Jake looked through the colors and grabbed a light blue color and smiled at Colby "are you ready?" Colby nodded smiling. Jake was holding Colbys hand while trying to not get the nail polish on his skin, Colby was on his phone scrolling through Instagram. "Okay switch hands please" he said quietly and softly grabbed Colby's other hand. Jake gently started painting his other hand while Colby looked at his painted hand. He did a really good job Colby thought and smiled at Jake "im done" Jack smiled nervously. "I like it, thank you" Colby said as he kissed Jake softly.

Jake looked at Colby as he fell asleep and started messing with his hair, it was very soft and fun to mess with. It helped Colby sleep when Jake played with his hair, Jake was humming to a 'Never Too Late' by Three Days Grace. That song was stuck in his head and it makes him cry whenever he listens to it, Jake hasnt had the easiest life and Colby still doesnt know everything. It upsets Jake because he wants to tell him badly, he just doesn't want Colby to leave him. Colby, Brennen and Lisa are all he has left now.

Colby opens his eyes slightly and hears Jake humming and messing with his hair, he turns over and cuddles closer to Jake "sleep with me" Colby says tiredly. Jake smiled "i have to make sure you are okay" he looked up at Jake and smiled and pulled him down into a soft kiss. "Ill be fine, Jake just sleep with me" Jake smiled and layed next to Colby, laying his head on his chest and hugging him, Colby smiled before going back to sleep with Jake in his arms.

When Jake woke up he looked at and heard him groan, he looked at Colby to see him sweating and groaning. Jake moved to see if he has a fever before he heard Colby moan his name softly. Jake stared at him in shock, Colby is having a sex dream about him. Jake got off the bed trying not to wake up Colby but failed. Colby opened his eyes slowly and looked around, then he looked down "fuck" he whispered under his breath. Jake laughed and Colby groaned at him "its so not funny, its your fault" that comment only made Jake laugh harder. "You might wanna go take car of that in the shower" Jake said still laughing, Colby groaned and fixed it so it wasnt noticeable before walking into the bathroom. Jake watched as Colby walked out of the room and groaned, he looked HUGE. Jakes mind started racing just thinking about it, Colby was dreaming about him. His thoughts were cut off by colby walking into the room in nothing but a towel around his waist, Jake stared with his mouth slightly open, Holy fuck Colby had a great body. "Take a picture it will last longer baby" Colby said winking at Jake. "Come here" Jake said still staring at Colby, Jake needed him now. Colby smirked and walked over to Jake immediately kissing him deeply, to Colbys surprise he heard Jake moan in his mouth.

*SMUT WARNING*

Colby pulled away from the kiss and moved down to Jakes neck and started kissing and sucking on it leaving dark hickeys as he moves to another spot on his neck. Jake groaned softly, his hand tangled in Colby's hair as he skillfully moves his mouth. "If you want me to stop the tell me" Colby says as he takes Jakes shirt off then immediately kissing him passionately. Jake was in so much pleasure, he softly scratched at colbys back, Colby moved down to his neck again kissing it gently before moving down and biting softly at his chest before moving down to his stomach. Colby leaves hickeys on his stomach, Jake moans soft and quiet as he gently pulls at Colby's hair. He was in pure bliss, Colby was so good at this, it was Jake's first time but he never told Colby that.

-Jake's POV-

I groaned as Colby came back up kissing me again, how can he be so good with his tongue like fuck. He pulled away and slowly pulled off my sweat pants and threw them across the room. He leaned back and stared down at he work. I was sweating and panting, i noticed him staring and i blushed, he kissed me once more. "You look amazing covered in hickeys" his whispered in my ear making me moan softly, that was so hot.

He smirked "turn around for me" i did as he told, i didnt know it felt so good to be dominated. I groaned as i felt him slap my ass softly, suddenly i could feel his lips against my neck again, i realized that his bulge is pushed against my ass. Holy shit it is huge. I moaned softly  "Colby dont tease please" i felt he smirk against my neck "when we are in bed thats not my name baby boy" he whispered in my ear before kissing down my spine. I felt his hand push on my back so my chest was against the bed and my ass was in the air. Suddenly i felt him get off the bed "dont move" i heard him say sternly before grabbing something out of his desk. He came back over to me and got on the bed, i felt him pull down my underwear leaving me naked and exposed. I wanted to cover myself but he pinned my arms above my head making me moan.

"Have you done this before?" I heard him ask "no" i said softly and he smirked. Before grabbing a bottle that was laying on tbe bed "good. Im going to make you feel great baby boy. It may feel weird and hurt at first" i suddenly felt a finger enter me and groaned softly. It doesnt hurt just feels weird, he moved his finger in and out slowly before i felt another finger enter me. Okay that kinda hurts "two more okay baby?" I nodded softly and felt another one enter me, i whimpered softly from the pain and softly dug my nails into his hand. "Does it hurt baby?" I nodded a little, i felt him go slower soon it started to feel good, i let out a soft moan and he added the fourth finger. I felt him start finger fucking me then suddenly i felt a jolt of pleasure "oh fuck" i moaned loudly, he smirked "found it" he said before pulling his fingers out and pulling away from me "turn around. On your back legs spread." I moaned and did as he said.

He put lube on his dick and i looked at him, my eyes wide "there is no way that is fitting inside me" he smirked and laughed softly. He is at least 9 inches if not more. He came up to me and kissed me "ready?" I nodded softly and felt the tip against my entrance. He slowly pushed inside me, i dug my nails into his back, it hurt but i nodded and he pushed the rest inside. I felt so full but it hurts so bad, he wasnt moving so i bit my lip and nodded soft "move please." He started thrusting softly it hurt but soon it turned into pleasure. I moaned and scratched at his back "Colby harder" i moaned out. He stopped thrusting and softly grabbed my neck and squeezed it softly "thats not my name baby boy" i moaned out "im sorry daddy" he smirked and he started thrusting again, harder this time. I scratched his back and moaned, it felt so good when he squeezed my neck. "Daddy please harder" i felt him speed up as he went faster eventually slamming into me, i was trying to hold in my moans so no one heard us but it was so hard. I heard him groan as he slammed into me and i scratched his back harder "i want to hear your moans, i can make you scream if you want" he smirked as he whispered it in my ear. He grabbed my leg and threw it over his shoulder, pulling my body closer to him, i felt that jolt again "fuck daddy there" i moaned loudly. He smirked and hit that spot over and over again going harder each time. I felt a pressure in my stomach as he kept thrusting "daddy im close" i said as i arched my back meeting his thrusts "me too baby boy, fuck you are so tight" i let out a high pitched moan and scratched his back, i needed to release so badly. "Please daddy" i whined as he kept thrusting, he squeezed my neck again and whispered in my ear "let go baby" my eyes rolled into the back of my head as he choked me, he thrusted one more time as we both came. He let go of my neck and pulled out, he took off the condom and tied it before throwing it away. I was panting and he layed beside me "fuck im out if breath" he said breathlessly and i giggled and looked at him "that was amazing" i saw him smirk and prob himself up on his arm "so you like being choked huh?" I felt my face grow red. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him as we cuddled and fell asleep.

This is going to be a great day.