Chapter 15

Accident

"Ohhh yoongi,you are so funny do you know that?" Sooyeon said and held yoongi's hand,Yoongi blushed from her sudden touch and felt his heart beating faster.

He felt an emotion he hadn't exprerienced before,he tightened gently his grip on her hand and made her look his way.

"I know this may sound weird but I like you....Y/N."

Sooyeon smirked and faked a smile,She felt really good to hear your name being called while it's not you."I like you too."She said and leaned closer to kiss him.

A photographer Passed by at this moment and yoongi head over him,he handed him some cash and went again to sooyeon's side,he held her hand and said."Let's take a picture to mark this day."

"Okay smilee....*click*" The photographer said and took a picture of them,he handed their picture and your sister grabbed a marker.

"What are you writing?"Yoongi asked and tried to pick but sooyeon hid it away."Wait a sec...done!"she said and handed the picture.

"To the love of my life-Min yoongi."Yoongi blushed and said"Aww Y/N thats really sweet!"

"YOONGI COME ON WE ARE LEAVING!'Yoongi's father said and waved off sooyeon."See ya Y/N!"

"Bye..."She waved him off and saw you arriving at the scene.

You watched yoongi walk away and walked towards your sister."What Happened?"

"We are dating."

"What?"

"Yeah he said he like me and oh well...we kissed."

Your heart broke at that moment,everything was happening again...the thing you wanted to protect got tinted by her.

Your parents came and took you to the hotel,they yelled at sooyeon for locking you in and punished her.

For the rest of the week sooyeon was locked while you went out.

It was finally the day to return,sooyeon got out of the room and acted like she really felt bad for everything.

Your parents forgave her and went to return the room keys,your sister said she needed to got to the bathroom and left you.

You felt kind off weird,when she returned she the same look she had when she killed max.

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"You had the same look when you killed max."

"Nothing."

"but-"

"Girls we are leaving."Your mother said and went to the car.The whole ride was nice,you talked with your family and jammed to some music,your sister was silent until she smirked.

"why are you smirking."You said and looked at her.

"HONEY WATCH OUT!" Your mother yelled and looked in the front,a truck was coming to you.

Your father tried to avoided it but for some reason his brakes didn't worked and yoi crashed.

You still remember being in the car bleeding and looking around,you saw your parents unconsious and tried to wake them up but they didn't move so you placed your hand in their neck.

"No...."You said and started crying before everything turned pitch black.

To be continued...