Chapter 12

The Last Date for the year....

I walked around my bedroom in my lingerie nibbling on my nails muttering to myself. My dark black dip dyed blue curled hair sprawled against my bare back. I groaned to myself and let out a scream of frustration. I wiggled my arms, why was this so hard? I had nothing to wear not a single thing, well I mean my closet is spilling with clothes but they aren't perfect for today. I groaned once more before grabbing an old tank top with a skull on it. It was from when I was about six I suppose. I put in on and it ended right after my bra, exposing my flat stomach completely. I grabbed some torn shorts and put it on. I let my hair fall loose, because I knew that's how Xavier liked it. I applied some mascara with volume making my eyes completely pop, I put on some nude lip balm and applied a light gold eyes shadow. I heard a honk and I knew he was here. I shrieked mentally and a smile broke loose. I ran to my balcony stuffed my phone in my back pocket and jumped from the balcony on to my rope onto the ground. Xavier appeared from his truck. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Well, hello there hottie!" He smirked.

"Hey yourself, handsome." I giggled flirtatiously

Our lips locked and I let one hand down and reached for my phone. I quickly snapped a photo of our lips getting some action for memories. I placed my phone back into my pocket. We pulled apart breathless, and I could feel my hear pounding.

"You all set?" He laughed.

I jumped into the passenger seat of his truck and slapped my hands on the door and howled.

"Leggooooo!" I wailed like a six year old child wanting ice cream.

We sat in the car listening to 'secret doors' by Arctic Monkeys and I hummed along as Xavier drove. I took out my phone and strolled through a bunch of questions.

"Whatcha got there?" Xavier said his eyes shifting to me.

"Oh it's a couple quiz, wanna play?" I questioned.

"Hit me." He challenged.

"Aight then. Okay first question. What is my favorite color and why?" I read

"That's easy. Your favorite colors are black and white. You like the contrast between each one of them, you also like how both are very special and unique on its own but it cannot shine on its own and it relies on one another to bring out each other's shine." He smirked.

"That is correct." I stuttered.

"Right then, I suppose the same question for you?" He quieted his eyebrows but his eyes were still on the road.

"Your favorite color is blue. Cause water and wind is represented by the color blue. And to you water is something that soothes and drowns out our fears, troubles, hardships and conscious. Which is why you like the color blue."

He just smiled at me, and I already knew I got it correct.

"Next question, my three favorite bands?" I giggled, oh he knew this one alright.

" Arctic Monkeys, The 1975 and U2." He winked, " What's mine?"

" Linkin Park, Sleeping with Sirens and Imagine Dragons." I winked back at him. "Okay next--"

I was cut off when his pale lips crashed onto mine. I drowned my hands in his hair and he pushed his weight on me, cornering me. Our lips met and waltzed locked with one another. My eyes forced itself shut, savoring the taste of his mouth in mine, savoring the moment. My lips cracked into a smile in between the kiss. I felt the car jerk and Xavier immediately pulled away getting his attention back on the road. I breathed in and out hard, I was completely out of breath. I rested a palm on my heaving chest and stared at him. My eyes sketching his figure into the back of minds. The car came to a certain stop and my lips parted. I felt Xavier's tongue shoved back into my mouth. His hands caressed my stomach slowly making its way up to under my shirt and to my bra. My hands slid down his back as his lips smothered my neck. He stopped and then stared at me. Our eyes locked and it felt like the first time we met, it was a beautiful miracle. He pecked my forehead and smiled at me.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, " in every way."

Heat arose from my neck making its way to my cheeks. I smiled a sheepish one.

Xavier grabbed my hand and we sprinted away from the guards. The door was locked but that didn't stop us. I hauled myself up to the top of the gate and jumped down, Xavier climbed up behind me. He grabbed my hand hand and pulled me. Our feet thundered against the aquariums marble ground. We kept running out heart beats increased at every step. My hair flew around like a tossed salad. But there was no doubt that I was smiling the entire time. We finally came to a stop and Xavier got to work. He placed a picnic blanket on the ground. He fluffed two pillows and placed hem neatly on the mat. He settled himself and then motioned me to join him. I laid beside him and rested my head on his chest looking at the Dolphins swimming with one another. He stroked my hair and we just laid there with one another in a comfortable silence. We were one with one another that we didn't need puny words to communicate with one another always. We could sit in silence and we'd still be content and comfortable. It wasn't the words or the things that were said. Rather it was the feeling of understanding and honesty and trust that were shared between us. That feeling is what made us so special, it made us be able to open up with one another. I turned my body so I was laying on my side and my eyes made its way up to Xavier's eyes.

"I love you." I smiled at him.

"And you know I love you too." He stated.

"Side by side?" I asked.

"Side by side." He promised.

And that was how our last date ended, arm in arm snuggled up and cozy. The atmosphere was perfect and I closed my eyes and smiled. Maybe just maybe it will all work out. Who know right? We never know until we give it a shot.