34

"Guys, I don't want to leave." Brent whines. We are packing up because we leave to go home in a few hours.

"None Of is do but we have to." Tony explains.

"But why? None of us are going to college. Why don't we just move in here?" We all look at each other.

"That's not a bad idea Brent." I say and everyone nods.

"That's something we can talk about at home because I only rented this house for a month. We can go home and talk about it." Luke says making Brent nods in satisfaction. We all go back to packing a few last minute items before packing them in the car and saying goodbye to the house before heading to the airport. Check in and security went quick and before I know it we are on the plane. I'm sitting in between Asher and Peter.

"So what are we going to do when we get home? Like with the baby?" Asher asks.

"I don't know. If Luke is serious about moving to Florida then we will have to find out soon because in about two months I won't be able to go on planes." I explain earning a nod from Asher.
"But if we don't move, I guess you will move in my house and the baby can have the spare room."

"Sounds like a plan. You look tire. Go to sleep and I'll wake you when we're at home." Asher says. I nod and cuddle into his side before falling fast asleep. Sadly I was woken up by someone gently shaking me.

"Babe. Cass. Pumpkin. Cmon Cassy its time to wake up. We're back home." My eyes flutter open and I see Asher smiling at me. I get up and follow everyone else of the plane and to baggage claim. It's 2am here in California because of the time change so I am beyond tired. I must've fallen asleep in the car because I don't remember going home and going to bed.

The next morning

I was woken up by the So pun beaming through my window. I make my way downstairs to make breakfast but jump when I see all of my friends on the couch looking on their laptops.

"Guys What are you doing here so early?"

"Cass, it's 2 pm. And we stayed the night." Wow I slept late.

"Yeah. We were looking for houses in Florida and we found one spot hat stood out a lot." I walk over to look at the computer. I saw a huge house. It says it has 7 bathrooms, 10 bedrooms and 6 random rooms for whatever you want. It was perfect.

"I love it!" I say smiling.

"Really? Like is this the one?" I nod. Damn everything is moving so quick.

"Great! I'll handle the paperwork and make the phone calls!" Luke says standing up and walking into the kitchen to call the realtor. I sit down in his seat and we all talk about the house. We decided that Asher and I will share a master bedroom, Riley and Laila will share a master bedroom, and the rest of the boys will have their own average size bedroom. The regular size bedroom next to Asher and I's room will be the baby's nursery. Everything about the house was just perfect!