Curious Ridin Hood

Y/n POV

Classes where pretty much the same as any other class. Boring as hell but educational. The one thing that makes me more serious about this is the fact I'm Ozpins adoptive son so go figure on that. Everyone ask me what's it like and all I say is I don't know. For this why I can't say anything is because I barely get the time to talk to him. Oh well like it matters to me, I get my time to myself so that's a thing. I look at the board seeing a bunch of Ports crap still not understanding why he keeps telling stories of himself but whatever. I turn to see ruby was looking at me then turns away quickly blushing for some reason but oh well.

Port: Mr. Ozpin...

I look to see port was going to ask me something.

Y/n: yes professor?

Port: what time is it that Grimm are most active.

Y/n: it's the time of mating season sir. Grimm have a aroma that attracts possible mates sir.

Port: that is correct Mr. Ozpin. You see children, not all Grimm are berserk for hunger, it's the desire of mating.

It's a weird subject but whatever. The bell rings and everyone leaves. I walk out of the class to feel someone grab my arm. I look to see ruby blushing.

Ruby: h-h-hi Y/n

Y/n: what's up ruby?

Ruby: can I come to your dorm? I need to ask you something.

Y/n: ummm....... sure? I guess.

Ruby: OKAYTHANKS

Ruby stormed away leaving me confused. Oh well, that's ruby for ya. Ruby is the youngest of the school and is also the cutest. She has the short black hair with red tips, shes about 5'1 with a cup size of b but she is still an amazing person. I walk back to my dorm until I was stopped by my known bully Yang Xaio Long, Ruby's half older sister

Yang: hello dorkus

Y/n: oh Oum yang can we please do this later? I'm in the middle of helping jaune with his training.

Yeah I lied to keep the fact ruby wanted to talk to me.

Yang: fine whatever, dumbass.

She then punches my arm and I hold it in pain. God i wish i knew what her problem is. I walk into my dorm to see ruby sitting on my bed blushing.

Y/n: so what's wrong Rubes, what's gotten you so distressed?

Ruby: it's....... you remember when Port was talking about mating?

Y/n: yeah he did ask me the question.

Ruby: right... and I was just wondering....*blushes*.... can we....

Y/n: yes?

Ruby: can we try...... mating?

Ruby's face was blushing like the color of her cape and to be honest, so was I. Ruby just came up to me and ask for sex just like that. I never had sex before but I can probably think of my sex ed classes.... and porn.

Y/n: u-umm Ruby you do realize what you're asking me is nuts right? If we do this and we get caught, my dad and your dad are going to have our asses.

Ruby: I know it's just.... I was really curious what it could feel like and I think you are the better choice. Please Y/n

I look at Ruby as she gives me those cute silver eyes flashing me. I sigh and open the door checking for anyone and close it locking the door.

Y/n: okay ruby we'll have sex.