Prologue - Absolutely.

My name is Matthew and ever since kindergarten I have been friends with Danielle, Ms. Perfect herself. Others may not name her perfect, but to me she is, well almost at least. Since the end of elementary school, I have had the biggest crush on her and only her. There is only one downside to our friendship now, that being we can only secretly be friends. Now that may sound weird, but understand that with high school came quite the social pyramid change, and the person that rose to the top of that pyramid was Danielle and the person that fell to the bottom of the pyramid was me.

Soon the people she was hanging out with didn't allow me to even talk to her in front of them or I would get water splashed in my face or shoved to the ground. Danielle used to apologize to me for her friends, but I could sense how she was hurt just as much so I just stopped trying to talk to her at school. So, most of the time we just text each other between hanging out, she has me under a different name so her friends don't know it's me, and we can text whenever.

Though I wish they weren't, things get much more complicated than that. Danielle is dating this douche jock named Jackson, and the worse part is that I'm pretty sure he's cheating on her. Nothing pisses me off more than to see Danielle hurt or crying, I would jump off a cliff to see her smile. That's kind of where this all begins, when I receive a text from Danielle.

Danielle: Help

Me: What's wrong, where are you!?

---------------------------------------------