2. Completed Feb 2019

Love in The Night
(Monroe Brothers #2)

⚠Exclusively at Dreame
(romance)✔️
📓completed: Feb 2019
#infidelity
#wife
#adultery
#inked

***********

Andrew Monroe
Janice Lawrence

***********

I was curious. What the hell! We were strangers anyway. I was taking a peek into the other room, a large bedroom with a bathroom door. I could see his naked back with ripples of muscles stretching, as one of his hands was above his head spread on the bathroom wall, and the other one was stroking his shaft.

What the hell? He's masturbating calling out my name? Damn!

I quickly run back to the safety of the kitchen, pretending to make coffee or at least was trying to. The image was too vivid and too sexy, too fucking sexy!

Then I heard him behind me. I squirmed suddenly feeling the wetness between my thigh. "Morning Jan, how are you feeling this morning?"

Wet... So very wet oh! And horny...so very horny!

My inner voice shouted out.

I like him calling me Jan, only my mom used to call me that. Andrew was looking sexy with his shorts chinos, and only a towel hanging on his shoulder still trying to dry his hair. I could see his tattoos making him looked even sexier. Making me Hot!

Need a cold shower!

Shit! Did he see me peek just now?

"Right, I'm just going to take my coffee to my room and take a cold shower." I blurted out. Then I blushed my face was so hot! Then I heard his laughter behind me. Damn it! now he knows that I know that I watched him masturbate and calling my name.

***********

Highest Ranking
#1adultromance (06/02/19)
#1adultthemes (23/02/19)

***********

Andrew believed in the simple life, where love was non-existent. But it all changed when he met this beautiful woman who pushes him over the edge with all his jealousy and rage. It was easier for him to just walk away from her, but proven difficult to do.

*********

Having a previous bad boy as a husband that cheated on her. Janice promised herself, that she would never fall for another bad boy. Until she met Andrew.

All the attraction between them made the sex even hotter and proven harder to part from.

Completed: Feb 2019

************

*Warning! R-Rated for 18+ due to strong, explicit language and sexual content*