Chapter 10

Sanofar's POV

I was still under the shock when I reached home. I walked to the living room and jumped on the sofa.

" Sano, what happen baby. You look exhausted." Mama asked.

Ohh mama, how can I tell you. I'm still confused whether he proposed me or blackmailed me.

" Sano, what happened" I turned to the door and saw my Papa.

"Nothing papa. I'm fine. Just tensed with the exams" I lied. Allah forgive me for lying to my parents.

"You can do it sweetheart. Don't stress yourself. You just fainted yesterday." I just nodded listening to papa.

"Mirza, did Ahad bhai informed you about the nikah date. They just fixed it next month but they didn't tell us the date." Mama asked.

" Yes Noor, I talked to him an hour ago. He said Asyraf will fix the date because he is still thinking the perfect date" My heart was beating so fast as soon as papa said that.

If you didn't agree, then forget about your brother's marriage because if I didn't agree, then Rabia will cancel this marriage

His words were ringing on my mind. Allah, what am I going to do.

But he is not that bad. Even you were eyeing him many times

My brain said

What if he would be the angry Asyraf always?

But you like him too right

Its just a simple friendly like. Not like what he was saying

But he will take care of you like a queen. He said he likes you alot.

But he blackmailed her

"can you both keep quiet" I shouted and that's when I realised I'm in my room. When did I come here.

Alhamdulillah papa and mama didn't see me like this if not they would think that their daughter is crazy now. My brain and my heart was quarrelling about him and that irritates me.

Its ok, I will ask my Rabb what should I do. I will do istikhara tonight.

         ***********************

Asyraf's POV

"Assalamu Alaikum" I greeted as soon as I entered baba's office.

"Wa Alaikum Salam" he replied.

"Baba, Mirza uncle called me just now. He was asking about the nikkah date. Why did you ask Uncle to talk to me about the date?" I asked. I'm confused, I thought baba and mama will fix the date. Then why me?

" Asyraf, I think you forget something. There won't be one nikkah. There will be 2 if you remember. One is Rabia's and another one is definitely yours." He said.

Ohh.... Now I understand. You guys must be thinking why I was not shocked. If it happens once or twice, it is called surprise but if it happens everyday then it is normal thing.
After all, I have found my bride.

" Ok baba, just fix the date." I said calmly

" Son, I think you don't understand. You have to find a bride to get...... Wait, are you ready for marriage?" Baba asked

I nodded while chuckling. He is looking so funny. Sorry baba, for making fun of you.

"Asyraf are you serious. I'm so happy. By the way who is she? Were both of you in love"baba asked

" No baba. I liked her and I want marry her" I said

" Tell me about the girl Asyraf" baba demanded.