Chapter 28-Going Back with Them

Niall and I had fun at our little spot. At about nine PM, Niall and me started walking back home. When we opened my door, the lights were cut off. I turned the switch up. The lights came on and my eyes popped. My house was covered in decorations. Purple and green lights and purple and green paper covered the floor and the walls. The lights made everything purple and green. There was a cake, sitting on the counter. The top part was purple and the sides were green.

???-SURPRISE!!

I jumped two feet in the air. I turned and saw the guys standing over the cake. I smiled. That night, we all danced and sang and ate cake. With the left over cake, Zayn and Harry shoved my face in it. Niall looked at them, shooked.

Niall-Why would you waste the cake?!

Louie-Oh, Niall, it's not like you can't buy another one.

Niall-But this one was so good.

Harry-There all so good, Niall.

I laughed.

Me-You can help me get this off my face.

Niall came over and licked my face almost clean. That was weird. One of the guys threw me a towel and I wiped my face off. It was around twelve o'clock when we finally went to bed. I dreampt about Niall and I. A year or two from now. He was wearing a tux and I was wearing a white floor length dress. High heel shoes that matched the same color as the dress. Niall lips touched mine and my eyes opened. I was laying in bed with Niall. He was awake looking up at the ceiling. I touched his chins and he jumped. He looked down at me and smiled. His arms tightened around me.

Niall-Your hair looks like you just rolled down two hills and swam through a swamp.

Me-*smiles*I hope it doesn't smell like it.

Niall smiled and put his nose in my hair.

Niall-Nope. Not at all.

Me-Okay, good.

Niall-It's been a year, Darci.

Me-A year for what?

Niall-Since we got together.

Me-Oh,*blushes*that's right.

Niall-I hope you don't ever plan on leaving again.

Me-Who? Me? Never.

He smiled. He kissed my forehead and closed his eyes. I did the same and was asleep within five minutes.

~~Zayn's POV~~

Niall and Darci are starting to drive us crazy. We stayed in Mullingar for two weeks. Now, we're back on the plane. And everyone's asleep besides Niall and me. Niall had laid Darci down so she wouldn't fall out of her seat. He was sitting with me and we were playing some strange American card game. The plane ride seemed to take forever. But finally, we landed and Niall went to wake Darci up. We all got off the plane. People screamed and cheered for us. Then when Darci walked off the plane, the crowd got louder. There were people wearing t-shirts with Darci on them. CD's with her on them. They were her covered songs. She smiled and looked down like she always does when she's nervous or when she blushes. When we finally got back to the house, Niall and Darci put all her things in a separate room and some spare stuff in Niall's room.

Niall-Darci, are you okay?

Darci looked down again.

Darci-Yeah. It's just kinda scary to think people know who I am.

Harry-Why is that?

Darci-I can't make mistakes. Everybody will know.

Niall-That's not completely true. Sometimes, you get space.