Chapter Eleven - Avengers Assemble

Yes, in the movie Shuri was snapped away in this book she wasn't as she was needed for a detail in this chapter as you will read that effects the story. Also in the movies you will notice that the Wakandan army is back to full strength as are the Asgardians and a bunch of them were killed in Infinity War against Thanos and if those soldiers can come back to life then so can Maria - the stones have unlimited power but Natasha and 2018 Gamora couldn't be revived as they were the price for the Soul Stone so it couldn't be undone and Vision couldn't come back without creating another Infinity Stone so he couldn't come back either.

This chapter is a long one but a good one (I hope). Let's go.

********

Earth

A gasp echoed around an empty lab of Wakanda. An intake of life.

A pair of beautiful brown eyes shot open as a collection of rapid breaths filled a set of new lungs. Disorientation overtook them for a moment before their breaths settled and the person who had just materialised out of thin air began to move.

Maria Stark was alive.

The young girl turned her head one way and then the other to find herself in a high-tech laboratory ... the same laboratory she had died in five years ago. Slowly, the Stark pushed herself up into a sitting position – there was no red haze around her, no sign of the Keeper or Gamora or Auntie Nat, no water upon the floor ... she was not in the Soul Realm. A laugh of disbelief and joy escaped her mouth as Maria looked down at herself, checking her hands and her body.

She ran her hands over herself, through her hair over her face, over her arms before they shot down to her abdomen. She had been shot. However, when Maria moved her fingers over the skin, she found raised skin ... a scar. Lifting her top Maria studied her stomach and noticed the ridged outline of where the wound was but now it looked completely healed as if the wound hadn't killed her. Maria couldn't quite fathom how it was possible. She may have underestimated the stones' powers in her original plan, she never thought they would be able to bring her back but they had! They had created new bodies identically to the old bodies of everyone who had died or been snapped away. Including herself. Only difference was for those who had died they would carry scars from the injured that killed them.

A scar Maria could live with her.

"Marie!" a voice called out. Maria answered to the name though she was never called it and looked up in time to see a familiar face that held five years of ruling.

"Shuri?" Maria whispered as the woman knelt down beside her with wide eyes and a big smile. It was Shuri dressed in regal black attire that seemed so out of placed compared to what Shuri had been wearing last time. She looked beautiful ... she looked like a queen.

Swiftly enough Maria found herself wrapped in a hug by the now older woman. Though Maria and Shuri barely knew one another they both understood what had happened. Both had a hope of what it meant - Shuri already had guards heading towards the battlefield of the Battle of Wakanda where people had started reappearing.

"How long has it been?" Maria asked as she pulled back from the hug. Shuri cast her a sad and pain filled look. Maria was unaware of the fact that Shuri had lost her brother, had been forced to take his place as ruler and had been praying for the day she could give it back to him.

"Five years" Shuri answered, Maria remembered the Keeper showing her the clip of her Aunt Nat and he said then it had been five years but due to the inconsistencies of time in the Soul Realm Maria had to make sure. "Its 2023, I've been waiting a long time for you." That news shocked Maria, she didn't know Shuri had been waiting on her return, hell she herself hadn't known she was going to return until she had reached the Soul Realm.