First Time? PT.2

-Josh (Slogoman) POV-

I grabbed jelly by the back of his kneecaps and gently but forcefully pulled him towards me and more towards the centre of the bed. I kissed him like I had done earlier, and started working on his neck again.

He was groaning and moaning softly in my ear with every movement I made, and that was enough to reanimate my member. I grinded against jelly slowly and noticed he was also reanimated.

I eventually pulled away and stopped grinding against him. I gently spread his legs apart and caressed his inner thigh slowly moving closer and closer to the treasure chest. He scooted closer to me causing my member to gently prod against his ass. I grabbed his hips and rubbed circles with my thumbs. We both looked into each others eyes.

"Are you..... sure?" I asked not breaking eye contact. He smiled and nodded his head. I smiled back then looked down and lined myself up.

I placed one of my hands and arms against his stomach as I slowly inserted the tip. I felt him clench and looked up to see his teeth slightly gritted. He was very tight, not surprisingly, it was his first time just as much as it was mine. I stopped for a second until he unclenched, then I slowly went deeper.

As I was about halfway in he clenched again, this time he reached up and squeezed my shoulders. I smirked as he did this and just shoved the rest of myself in and stayed still. He made a slight yelping noise and I could see tears flow down his cheeks. I rose my eyebrows, then reached up and wiped them away. His face remained contorted for a short while then eventually went somewhat relaxed. I took that as a cue to move.

I pulled out slowly and pushed back in just as slowly as I pulled out to not hurt him in a bad way.

He let out a shaky high pitched sigh and I did the pull out and push in again, and again, and again, slowly getting a little faster until eventually I was at a "normal" pace. Not very fast, well it wasn't at first.

"J-Josh?" He stuttered out sounding quite needy, causing me to smirk.

"Yes?" I said purposefully slowing down my thrusting. I looked down at him and saw him quickly turn to look away with the red of his face deepening even more so than it already was.

"M-more." he said shyly and I slowed down again.

"More what?" I said completely stopping.

"Ev-everything?" I looked him up and down, then finally stopped when my eye met his. I rose an eyebrow, then reached up and kissed him, going deeper in the process. He let out a quick groan as well. And I smirked against his lips as I started doing slow hard deep thrusts and got a stream of low moans, and groans that were almost growls.

I felt a mutual boredom with the slow pace and sped up gradually. He got louder the quicker I went, making me completely overdose on lust.

I kept thrusting and leaned over to his neck, where I already have likely painted completely black with hickeys. I put a hand over his mouth as I licked the area where the bruises were most obvious. He was slightly shaking from what I hope was pleasure.

"Do you still think i'm mad at you?" I whispered into his ear getting nothing but a little whine out of him. 

He wrapped his legs around my waist lightly and I paid him back by wrapping my hands around his shoulders. Both of our actions contributing to me getting deeper and Jelly getting louder. 

I kept thrusting into him while remaining in this position for a couple more minutes. I noticed jelly slightly drooling and let out a slight chuckle while releasing his shoulders and doing something else.

I put my arms on either side of his chest and propped myself up so I could get a better angle. I slowed down a small bit, but made up for the pace change by going even deeper. Jelly clenched again like he had earlier and I groaned at the tightness that had been amplified. 

I hit the same spot I did earlier with my fingers, and Jelly let me know by giving another sexy ass whine. 

"Josh, fuck. Aww shit, that's something else." He slurred as I targeted that spot.  

I kept going at it for another couple of minutes until finally Jelly clenched one more time and started shrieking.

"Josh, I feel warm, I think i'm close! Please don't stop!" Jelly said and I didn't plan on stopping. 

I felt the same warmth he was probably feeling and my abdomen tightened up.

"I... am too."  I groaned out while my thrusts became erratic and sloppy.

"Josh!" Jelly squeaked out as he finally came.  I gave a couple more thrusts before I eventually came too. 

I gave a few more thrust to ride out both of our highs. I then pulled out and laid next to him for a second, trying to catch my breath.

"I didn't even have to buy you dinner first." I said once I gained my ability to breath, causing Jelly to smile. 

We laid in a comfortable silence until I finally decided to get up and do something about the dirty bodies and bedding on my bed. I picked Jelly up gently and carried him to the shower where I cleaned him and myself off.  After we were cleansed I came back and changed the sheets. 

After the bed was made me and Jelly lazily flopped onto it and cuddled for a minute.

"You said Jordi was the only straight friend." I said randomly out of the silence. Jelly turned his head slightly to look at me.

"Is he not?"

"I mean, I feel that's something I would know."

"YOU'VE FUCKED JORDI TOO!" He said causing me to laugh.

"NO! I didn't mean like that. I just meant, I don't know, gaydar thing maybe?" He ohed and we went back to a silent cuddling session.

"Damn it Josh, now I'm curious." I chuckled.

"I guess we'll have to ask him." 

"Yeah.." Jelly yawned, "...Tomorrow." I smiled and kissed his cheek before we both went to the silent state, and eventually asleep.

-To Be Continued (?)-