Episode 4 - Killing Me Softly.

***NOTE: tierna and sonnet won the votes by 62%! they're going into the truth booth! ***

——————

While Our two couples were on their date, let's take a look at what happened inside the house.

Tobin leaned against the counter drinking her coffee, as she does every morning. She was cut off by Kelley marching towards her.

Kelley: You fucking asshole!

Kelley pushed Tobin by both her shoulders, Tobin was taken aback. She backed away from the counter with both her hands up.

Tobin: Chill, what the fuck dude?

Rose and Crystal catch up to Kelley and hold her back. Kelley tried her best to get out of their harsh grips.

Kelley: You think this is funny?! Get away from me! You think you can fucking come in here and fuck with our hearts like this?!

Christen and Alex rush over after hearing the yelling. Christen pushes Kelley back. Tobin gulps looking around, she doesn't say a word.

Christen: Stop. Kelley. Calm down.

Kelley: I'm not calming down. Make up your fucking mind Tobin. Don't fuck over everyone like this.

They all drag Kelley outside, away from Tobin. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed in relief. She got out of that way too easy and she knows it.

**Tobin: Here's the thing, if i find a connection with someone, of course i'm gonna pursuit it. No relationship is gonna stand in the way of that. I'm not scared of Kelley, she can yell all she wants. I'm gonna play with my heart.

——————

Away from all the drama, Abby and Ashlyn cuddled under the sun next to the pool. They were on the same page, they were thoroughly enjoying it.

Abby: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Ashlyn: I want be married of course, i want to have a plan for kids in the near future. I want to open my own store where i design the clothes. I want a house by the beach

Abby: hmmm... A house by the beach sounds good...

Abby looked up at grinning as Ashlyn blushed.

Ashlyn: It's a done deal then, isn't it...

———————

Lindsey and rose sat with their coffees in the living room, and talked the morning away.

Lindsey: I think i've always known i was somewhat interested in girls, Amber Heard... oh my god. She killed my 13 year old gay heart.

Rose: I think i was more into Phoebe from friends.

Lindsey looked at Rose confused.

Lindsey: You were... attracted to Phoebe from friends...?

Rose: Hell yes. That episode where she almost sleeps with chandler and opens up her vest to reveal her bra... THAT was what killed me.

Lindsey: I thought you said you weren't into blondes though?!

Rose: i guess brunettes we're a phase

——————

5pm

Our couples come back from their dates. Everyone at the Villa is ordered to get dressed for the truth booth in an hour, and the match up ceremony in three.