3

Chaeyoung wakes up nice and warm, basking in the scent of flowers and soap.

Must be her shampoo

She looks down at her hand, still holding tightly onto Lisa's and allows a faint smile to take over her face. She thinks that she could wake up to this every morning.

They truly picked up right where they left off, something that she didn't think she would be able to do after professing her love with so much vulnerability.

Lisa leaving hurt like hell, and she's afraid to open up again, but it's so damn hard not to. Lisa's everything to her, and she doesn't want to lose her again, but she's scared of scaring her off.

She shifts in discomfort at the thought, what if Lisa doesn't actually love her? They could just be words spewing out of her mouth, she might not really mean them. God, she so hopes that Lisa does love her. She doesn't know what to do without her. This past week has been so hard, but they're finally together again, and it's more than her heart could've ever hoped for.

For the next half hour she settles for watching Lisa's face, waiting for her to wake up. She studies every blemish, every mole, every strand of hair until she gets bored and wakes up Lisa her own way.

Starting from the base of her neck she places kisses along Lisa's skin, hoping that she would wake up sometime soon and they could have breakfast together. At this rate, it'd turn into lunch.

"Mm, Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung-ah." Lisa mumbles.

"Hmm?"

Lisa's eyes slowly open and instantly a smile forms on her face.

"Good morning." she smiles, placing a kiss on the other girl's forehead.

"Morning. You want breakfast?"

Lisa nods her head as her eyes slowly fall closed again.

"Get up sleepyhead." Chaeyoung laughs as she untangles herself from the sheets.

Lisa groans at the loss of warmth and opens one eye to search around the room. When she finds Chaeyoung her face lights up again, and she slowly climbs out of bed into Chaeyoung's arms.

"Yah Lalisa!" Chaeyoung screams when Lisa picks her up and makes a mad dash for the living room, throwing her down onto the couch.

Their joyous laughter fills the room as Lisa lands on top of her, placing short and sweet kisses all over her face.

"Ahem."

The two look up to see Jennie standing in the kitchen, sipping her cup of coffee.

"Uh, hey Jen." Lisa stammers.

"Don't call me that."

"Right, um, good morning."

Jennie raises and eyebrow at the two, still tangled together on her couch.

"Looks like you two had a good time last night."

Chaeyoung's face immediately goes bright red all the way up to her ears.

"No, we didn't-"

"Mhmm. Well, I'm off to work. I wouldn't want to interrupt you two of your fun. Jisoo isn't home either so you're allowed to let loose until one of us comes home. But please, not on a surface that we all have to share."

Lisa's eyes bulge out at that statement and she drops her head onto Chaeyoung's neck.

"Goodbye, lovebirds!" Jennie calls as she walks out of the apartment.