𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲

━━━ introducing 🍒

miss claudia celine cates ...
head cheerleader extroadinare!
temperamental blonde bitch.
senior quote? ━━━ "nate jacobs is a narcissistic cunt"

... also LOVES her boyfriend very, very, VERY much xo

 also LOVES her boyfriend very, very, VERY much xo

claudia cates is very well aware of the fact that she is a very sought after 'it girl' ━━━ whether it be her social status amongst the senior (and lower) class OR her position as head cheerleader

claudia cates is very well aware of the fact that she is a very sought after 'it girl' ━━━ whether it be her social status amongst the senior (and lower) class OR her position as head cheerleader ... claudia remains very, highly aware. her popularity, while a luxury, came at the cost of everyone wanting to know everything and anything about her life.

her blonde hair and thick lips are spoken about no matter where you reside ━━━ the locker room (often), the walls of the girls bathroom, cafeteria, you name it!!!

━━━ but yet, the most popularised scandal HAD to be that no matter how many tried to pursue the blonde bombshell ... her heart resided outside of east highland.

claudia cates lives an average american teen life, but the interference of the trials and tribulations of her friends problems was definitely becoming overwhelming. all claudia hoped was that no one would go snooping through the skeletons in her closet ... wishful thinking huh.

WARNING:
suggestive and sexual content,
underage drug and alcohol use,
violence and mentions of previous domestic
abuse, mature themes that some may find triggering.
all chapters that have any of these warnings
in excess will have their own individual
warnings present at the beginning of their
respective chapters!

tpwk and look after yourselves! <3

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

EDIT: 9/12/20 ... hello, yes i am alive!! just a formatting edit but i have unpublished some of this to edit/re-write because i was unhappy with it lmao. the special episode of rue (was fucking incredible, the talent jumped out! also zendaya is an emmy award winning actor now ... we love to SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!) got me re-watching euphoria and now im trying to channel the ✧・゚: vibes *✧・゚:* into this so stay tuned !!! catch me updating in the new year i have no hope within myself.

hope everyone is well and safe during this crazy time!! idk who will see this but my inbox is always open!! been such a crazy year but we're almost done!! <3