Work

Aly POV

*Monday*

My alarm woke me up and i rolled out of bed. Yesterday i got some food from the store and headed back home with Chris, he had offered me to come to the strip club with him but i denied, can't party before work.

I had a bath and brushed my teeth and put on my uniform, then went to eat breakfast, Lyn used to cook for me and now my kitchen table was empty...sigh.

I just grabbed a Red Hot and headed out. Btw these are Lyn's favourite ughhhh i need to stop thinking bout her. My walk to work was kinda weird for me cause its kinda like the ghetto in a way...comparing to where Lyn lives this is on the other side.

Men where smoking and drinking, i looked at my watch. How tf you get up at 7 in the morning smoking and drinking??. I walked into the store and saw a short girl at the cash register. Hmmm i guess she works here too, i gave her a little smile and got at my station.

?: "you work here now??"

Aly: "uhm..yea im Alyanna but call me Aly"

Ty: "Im Tyanna but call me Ty"

Aly: "oh nice name"

Ty: "what brings you around here?"

I didnt know this girl and i aint telling her my business.

Aly: "Just moved from somewhere else yk"

Ty: "ok"

She seemed perky and fun. Well i guess she might be a friend too. Then a old man walked in with a bag. He mumbled a morning and went to the back of the store ... that is my boss.

He came back around the front and looked at us

"I guess yall meet already...good now where the fuck is Chris, i saw him at the strip club last night and...." just then Chris scrambled thro the door looking untidy and tired asf.

"Ok your 1 min late" he disapeared around the back and my thoughts are the same as yours.

What is an old man doing at the strip club??

The day was slow only for the guys that brought liquor and ciggarates. Apparently Ty was straight...Thank u God cause i couldnt take a girl hitting on me.

But you guys know the tourists that just stop by gay town, look around and try things then their vacation is over.

The day was over quickly and we left. Ty lived in the apartment complex too but down stairs. We all headed back and on the way Chris was talking bout smoking his joint and if we wanna join.

Ty refused and so did i. We seperated and went into our apartments. I droped into the couch then a rat ran out looking at me like im mad. I apologized and turnt on the TV some cartoons were going on. Adilyn would love this...sigh.

I looked at the time and it was 7 pm. I went and warmed up the microwavable food i brought while i took a shower. I ate and layed in bed scrolling thro ig. Everyone was with their boo.

I shut my phone off and layed there.

What did i do with my life??

___________________________________

Hey hoessss

🏚 Aly's apartment be nasty😂 and broke up.

Like🖒

Comment✍