To much to go through. (12)

Hey guys! I am so sorry I updated so late! sorry but here is a chapter ^ .^

-LAURA'S P.O.V.-

Ash" Ok lets go !"

"Okay" I smile at her ,but I can see that she isn't feeling so happy but she is trying.She and Zayn have been fighting for about a week and she dosen't even talk about it so much and yesterday Zayn came to school and his left hand was covered and wrapped since it looked like he had been in a fight and I am sure it was with that boy that posted the picture.Well me and Ash are going to starbucks then we are gonna go see a movie or something.

***

After we have baught our Starbucks we go shopping for some clothing cus I just haven't got any new clothes in a long time.

I end up buying a black sweather that says"My boyfriend is my curly bear" me and Ash just thought that was the just so funny cus Harry just you know he is perfect with his curly hair.

Ash" I am not in the mood for a movie"

"Its fine with me.Should we go to my place maybe."

Ash"I actually need some rest cus its been a bad week"

"I get it its ok "

Ash"Sorry"

"Its fine"

We get in my car and I drive Ash to her house and then go to mine. Poor Ashley. When I get in I don"t see anyone home so I just end up watching the tv for like 2 hours then go and do my homework,Cus I have a lot of homework.

***

-ASHLEY'S P.O.V-

I might have told Laura that I needed rest but I actually just needed some time alone. Noone is home right now but I am in my room on my phone and I feel horrible inside.Zayn has sent me 15 messages since my phone hasn't been turned on the whole day. Its all just a bunch of messages him saying he should have told me before and that he knows how stupid it is but i just can't really talk to him after what he said yesterday he kept shouting at me at school infront of everyone and then he said" You know what you aren't so perfect you know I love you very much but your problem is that you can be such a bitch about stuff like this I told you I am sorry."

It just hurts me that those words came out of his mouth and "Bitch" of all words he used bitch. I mean siriously that is just the worst word to say to a girl,well it is to me.

My heart is beating super fast cus of all the emotions going through my head and body it just is to much I love him so much but still hate him two.I think about our first kiss and the night we were at his place.Then I keep thinking about how Liam feels that me and Zayn are a couple or are we I dont even know anymore after all this bullshit going on. I look at my old cut I have on the back of my neck that I did when I was in my other school since I was bullied and the day people told me to kill myself and all that stuff I just can't keep on going through all these emotions I can feel the pain in my heart.

I run to the bathroom and get my old blade I had hidden in my make-up bag in my bathroom. I know I shouldn't but I am totally not thinking straight. I cut my legs 1 cut on both sides and these cuts are deep. I take a look at myself in the mirror then I clean the cuts and they keep bleeding so I go take a bath and as i go into the bath the blood slowly stops streaming out of my legs then I get out of the bath and take a quick shower. I feel alot better now. I put on my pj's but I normally just sleep in my shorts or just Zayn's T-shirt. I don't want to think of him right now. I get into my pj's so my cuts don't show, I can hear my family downstairs and I guess that means they are here.

***

After a few hours mum calls my name and tells me dinner is ready.

"Mum I think I'm not hungry ill just go to sleep now.

She says its okay so I go back into my room and then into bed and I slowly fall asleep.

-The morning after-

I wake up crying having a horrible dream about me and Zayn offcurse. I run to my bathroom and cut my legs again 1 cut on each leg. As the blood stops I get into pants that are not tight so my legs don't hurt cause of the cuts.

I run downstairs and grab an apple for me to eat in lunch then I run all the way to school just so I don't see Zayn driving past. Okay good Zayn isn't in my first class but he is in my last one today I just hope I won't bump into him anywhere. Class has almost started so I run to the classroom. Liam calls my name to sit with him and I walk over and take a seat next to him.

Liam" Hi"

"Hi" I give him a small smile and he smiles back and wraps his arm arround me and drags me into a hug then he lets go and says" Its okay"

I smile a real smile this time and he smiles back. Class starts and its actually really hard to concentrate right now but I try my best.

After class I run straight to the next class and Niall and Louis are in that class to and also Sarah so I sit down with them.

___________________________

Well here was an middle lenght Chapter I guess well I hope you liked it and please vote and thank you all so much for reading ! I promise to try update soon again I even have next chapter all planned out <3 Bye my Monkeys! By the way Ash is Ashley not Ashton! And the gof might be Demi Lovato but Ashley looks like Barbara Palvin not Demi! :)