Neck tie

Me and my best friend, (crush name), are going to a prom within in two days.

I'm so excited! It's the first time ever I'll go to a prom!

Well, they were helding a junior prom but I didn't get a chance to go. So, this high-school prom is the one that I won't miss. This is a life time chance.

"Ommgggg!! I can't wait for these two days to pass by!! " I cheered beside (crush name).

He chuckled at my action. Then I felt a pair of hands on my waists and lift me off the ground and flung me around in the air.

I giggled as (crush name) still flung me in the air. After few moments, he slowly put me back on my feet and slowly put his arms around me.

I hugged him back after and buried my face deep in his chest, smelling the familiar scent.

"So.. " I began, still hugging him.

"So? " he asked me back.

I chuckled.

"Have you found a partner yet? " I asked him.

He put his chin on my head and thinks for a moment before replying to my question.

"No. But I really wanted to ask a girl that I like to go with me" he confessed.

"Oooo~ who's the lucky Gal? " I said while look up at him, still hugging him.

I'm actually happy for him that he's finally like someone but at the same time, it broke my heart.

He just grinned at me. It took me a few minutes to realize that he was talking about me.

I immediately blushed furiously. He giggled at my reaction. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on my forehead. After he pulled away, we both smiled at each other and continue to hug each other.

The next day

Today is the first day of my relationship with (crush name). Everything went pretty well actually until this morning.

I woke up as usual and did my usual morning routine. After putting my clothes on, I was received a message from my sweet crush and so now boyfriend.

I grinned and unlocked my phone. I read the message that (crush name) sent to me.

Meet me at the park near your house. Be there in 15 minutes. I'll be waiting for you.

XOXO, your loyal boyfriend.

I blushed at the sign and quickly put on my best outfit.

After 5 minutes of putting on my outfit, I took my small backpack and shoved my phone and wallet in it. I slung my backpack behind my back and went outside of the house.

I jogged to the place that we were planned to meet. Not surprisingly, I arrived earlier.

I just stood up and looked around, trying to find any sign of (crush name). Then, I felt a pair of strong and familiar arms around me. I smiled when I knew who it was.

"Wait long enough? " I asked jokingly.

"Arrive way too soon? " he asked jokingly back.

I blushed slightly and laughed. He followed me. He then let go of me and made me turned to face him. When our eyes locked, he leaned forward. I was about to kiss him on the lips but he ended up kissing my forehead.