My mate...

•~•

Hades walked down to where is mother and father where having breakfast and just to Gabe a plate, a confused look spread itself on his fathers face but his mother knew exactly why he took it

Draco was still panicking in the room he was trapped in. Of course they had fed him and the room connected to a huge library to keep him entertained, but was was going to happen to his father? A knock on the door startled Draco out of his escape plan. "May I Come it? I only want to drop off some food." Draco hesitatingly allowed the other to come and just to see Hades standing at the door. "Why are you here?! Where's my father-" Hades chuckled "I'm just here to drop off some food, and you father is safe along with your mother:

Draco was confused to say the lest. If what Dumbledore told his family is true then why does Hades always ask before coming in his room, why did they let him stay in this amazing room? "If what I heard is true, why are you treating me like this? Doesn't the dark want the destruction of the wizarding world?" Yet again Hades chuckled. "To be honest he had your family rapped around his finger. But no, if the wizards die WE die I guess no one questions these things. Anyway, Dumbledore wants to welcome muggles to the wizarding world but what he doesn't understand is, muggles fear what they don't understand and want to eliminate it from existence. The weapons they possess are stronger then anything we can create with wands and quicker. Before we can even utter the spell they can attack." Hades explained carefully. Draco didn't want to believe it but if you really thought about it Dumbledore hated pureblood families and even encouraged students to bully them. That's why no matter what student beat him up or teased them he was the one getting in trouble because 'he bother them'.

"I guess your right." Hades had a 'told you so' look on his face. "I'm a victim of Dumbledore's lies, he separated me from my family snd even stole from my accounts." Draco was in deep consideration, if he joins the dark he will have a mate that will love him unconditionally but if stays with the light he will most likely be used in the destruction of wizards. "Ok..I'll join you and become your mate." Hades' devilish smirk made it way on to his face. "I'm all honestly your father is Dark so you would had had no choice." Draco's face lit up "ThaT would have been a great start to the conversation you think?!"

Three days later

The two family had a planned visit to the bank to check for anything blocking there clear state of minds. The riddle family however now owes money to the goblins who got traumatized during Hades' rage

Blocks, potions and spells:

-Loyalty potion: keyed to: Albus Dumbledore
-Hate potion to: Any muggle-Borns, Half-bloods, Gryffindors and potters: Keyed to Albus Dumbledore.
-Love potion: keyed to: (random character name)
-Inheritance block: keyed to: Albus Dumbledore

Vaults:

Malfoy heir vault: 485,874,289.01 (monthly withdrawals by Albus Dumbledore unknown amount)
Black heir vault(Via mate):4,495,595,595,558 monthly withdrawals by Albus Dumbledore unknown amount)

Hades was about to set the entire bank on fire. "If this isn't removed in the next 10 seconds I will-" Draco begin petting his ears to calm him down, as a result what was a terrifying rage became purrs.

After the blocks were removed Draco came out with ears and a tail, but not just not any ears and tail but ones that belong to a Neko. A loud thud was heard as Hades his the ground with blood pouring out of his nose. After the revived him they went shopping but unfortunately the press swarmed them. "Mr. Malfoy, is this your mate?" "Are you cheating on your mate with him?"

Hades didn't like when too many people were around his mate. With a loud Rawr they all ran as fast as their legs could carry them. They peacefully went shopping with no one else bothering them.

To be continued...

This chapter was the one that took the longest to make and you'd think it be the 1000+ words chapter

725 words