Complete

🔪WHO IS LIVING IN AN OLD ROOM🔪
..........................................................

”Bang!! Bang!! Bang!! Bang!!”
This is a sound from an old room.
A boy is screaming not to kill him.
”please don't kill me we are ......”

And this boy try to hug someone who is covered his face with mask.
But he can't care everything even though his family.

He say” Do you know since you was born,my parents didn't care me and I hate them I don't have any family. Do you know I am a orphan for them. They didn't love me”

”No they loved you until they die. They always love you and they always thought about you. They just want to see you as a gentel man. They always try to heard your news. Why you think like that they don't love you. They like you more than me. May be they don't know how to show their love.”

By holding a knife he said ” No they didn't love me. They know how to show that. They love only you.”

”Do you  remember when you fight a child,
She cried the whole night.

He confused when he heard about his mother.

One night,
Mr and Mrs William heard a voice while they were walking. They found a baby beside the bushes. They tried to know who he is and who are the parents. But they didn't know anything about him, they found a letter in the basket to take care of  their baby. They didn't have any child so the couple decided to take care of this baby. They are too generous on the other person. They never thought not to help. No one can't know their future what will happen. Right!! no one can't know. Sometimes helping is not good for everyone. Baby was named ”Hope”.

When Hope was 3 years old, William couple born their real baby. Since this baby born,
no one can't care him. Actually, they care Hope. They still love him but their baby is younger than Hope. They need more to care the baby. Who will know Hope's feeling. He cired, he thought his parent didn't care him and didn't love him.
Since he was 4 years old, he started to avoid talking with people. He just stayed alone. He always fought with the other children.
It's enough to be suprise for William couple. When they heard this news, they can't believe and they can't know why he was acting like that.

He left from the school. He didn't do anything. He used a lot of money. He thought his parent yell him all the time. They just want to have a job him. When they said to work, Hope never listened and started to wear a coolly smile.
He will never allowed to enter his room.
His room become like an old room.
No one care about his room.
When his parents and brother, Ray move to the other house, he just stay at old house.
This old house is become famous. No one can't stay near this old house. Neighbor thought this house  has no one but they still hear sounds.

Near his house, the crimes was more and more and almost all crimes are murders.
No one can know and catch the killer.

When Mr and Mrs William heard this news,
they already know the killer is their son. They thought he need to admonish. So, they went to him. Who will know that day was their last day. Before they say anything yet,
he killed with axe. He don't want to hear anything and he don't want to see everything. His life is dacker and dacker.
And then he try to obliterate his parent's corpses. He drove to the ravine and threw their corpses. Killing is become a habit for Hope. His name is Hope but he don't have any hope for his life. When he don't have food, he found someone for his food. He like to decorate with blood in his room. He don't care even though it's too dirty.

1 month later, Ray found a letter under his parent's bed. In this letter,
............................................................
Dear my son,Ray,

Don't cry when we don't come back to you.
Please don't go to your brother,Hope.
Please give us promise. We  need to take full responsibility of our mistakes. He is our son. For our sons, we can give our life.
He need to know the truth. Please take care by yourself. If you can, move to the other city and start your new life . And please forget everything your memory. I want to see you like a good guy. We are proud for being your parents.
...........................Your parents................