My First Crush is the Devil

Many believe that they have the one life given to them on earth, to live out their years until death came for them and while many went about listening to philosophies about soul mates or finding the right one to live out their lives with most didn't find such a thing.  The stories of Heaven and Hell, eternal damnation and what not.  Life was filled with many things to fend off boredom but once Death came, it was game over or was it?  Alastor the Radio Demon had arrived in Hell to accumulate as much power as he could in such a short time, defeating his opponents and gaining power with each soul he harvested, however, even he had his limits after fighting for days in the streets of the Pentagram City.  Surrounded by many Demons as his body was beginning to fail him, he hadn't rested since he first arrived and his wounds were getting worse he couldn't see a way out of this and yet his ears perked at the sound of whistling.  Everyone turned to see a figure walking towards the end of the alley while twirling a cane, he was dressed in white wearing a top hat of sorts and as he stopped to look from the group of Demons towards the one crimson Demon he tsked while shaking his head.

"Honestly, how is this fair, Gentlemen?  You really should get along within Hell?"  Hearing him speak made the Demons ignore Alastor as they went towards the fool dressed in white, he chuckled while tipping his hat.

"If you insist... come on then, let's have a good show!"  As the Demons would swarm the being in white what came next not even Alastor could fathom as he was having trouble keeping his eyesight, he felt the flow of power from the being and a flash of black wings as fire erupted around the laughing Demon.  Hearing the sounds of agony and pain as the being clouded in HellFire laughed like a maniac as those who could, started to crawl away from him and once all was done and over with he went to walk towards the fallen Deer Demon who looked up weakly at the Demon dressed in white.

"W-who are you?  Why.. did you help me?"  He tilted his head to the side before crouching next to the Deer, he could see he was in bad shape and having watched this mortal for days now he saw something amusing within him.

"Lucifer Magne, at your service, Dearie!  Seems you've taken quite the beating, Alastor, the Radio Demon."  He spoke with a cheery tone as he reached to caress the other's bloody cheek, as weak as he was, Alastor would normally avoid others touching him but leaning against the wall as he was finding it hard to stay awake what with his blood loss.  Demons were hard to kill within Hell as Lucifer didn't really kill anyone, just burned them until they knocked out from too much pain and looking down at the Deer before him he pondered.

"Would you like me to help you?"  Alastor groaned trying to move, to get up on his own and get away from this... Devil, but found he didn't have the strength.  Lucifer chuckled at the stubbornness of this mortal, he manifested a bright red apple to present it to the Radio Demon who looked at it confused.  He let out a laugh as he struggled to speak,

"W-what is it?... Poisoned?"  Lucifer shook his head while still holding his grin, he placed it within Alastor's hand and went about standing to look down at the Deer's near broken form.

"It's a special apple to help Demons heal and recover, eat it or don't, I care not.  Perhaps we'll meet again Radio Demon, ta-ta~"  He turned to whistle once more while walking down the alley leaving Alastor very confused as to why the Devil had helped him, he took a bite of the apple and within an instant he began to devour it as the taste was of pure power.  He felt his healing kick in as his powers were rejuvenated to their full force and standing up to fix himself he glanced in the direction of where the Devil had gone, nothing made sense and yet the thought of how powerful the Devil was after seeing him take on all those Demons.  The Radio Demon was intrigued...