Extended Summary

Set in the 90s, Arthur Rhodes' tale beginnings like every other twenty-one year old's summer adventure; with a post-hardcore punk album and a decision between two pornographic movies. Unfortunately for Arthur, that's about as good as it gets for him in a decent week. After high school graduation, Arthur was stripped away from his "easy-breezy, almost queasy" lifestyle and thrown into a world that eats his kind up. 

        Now, four years later, Arthur has found himself in a deadbeat job, no college degree, and a gay roommate to share a small apartment with. It's brutal. But after a quick stroll through the (over-priced!) laundromat, Arthur has rediscovered a concert being held by a band that brought him a lot of great experiences back when he was in school. He figures, what's one more? 

        Problem is, it's their last concert and it's all the way down in the west coast. Thanks to Arthur's irrational fear of planes, unfathomable hatred for crowded buses, and tight budget, he decides to take taxis to the venue. But with every taxi he gets into, a new person appears, and with every new person, comes a new story. 

a/n: holy shnikes, that's a bad summary. oh well. - Parker