0.58

3rd person,
the day of Sophia's court hearing

Sophia emerged from her room at around 5am, her eyes red raw, most likely from crying, she looked exhausted, as if she hadn't slept in days. She poured herself a black coffee and sweetened it with a spoon of honey, she then moved on to make herself and her brunette flatmate some breakfast.

After about half an hour, Lilian left her room, a dressing gown hugging her slender figure, slippers that were too big slipped on and off of her feet, she smiled wearily towards Sophia, who couldn't manage the same back, her eyes drooping as she placed pancakes on two plates.

"How did you sleep?" Lilian asked, getting herself a glass of juice

"I didnt" The young Ricciardo sighed, placing both of the plates down on the island and pulling a chair out

"I didn't think you would have, I heard you tossing and turning" Lil rubbed her hand against Soph's shoulder as she sat down beside her.

"I'm really scared lil" Sophia cried, breaking the silence that had formed between them, which was a rare occasion, even though the two had known each other since birth, they never seemed to run out of things to talk about.

"so am I soph, we all are terrified"

"what if I go to jail for a really long time, and Lando forgets about me and finds someone much nicer and prettier who doesn't go round knocking out people, and you and Max find new best friends who don't leave you because they're fucking stupid, and Dan doesn't want anything to do with me because I've already damaged his reputation enough and.."

Lilian cut her off, shocked at this sudden outburst of emotion from her best friend, sadness and fear were two feelings Sophia hardly showed, especially at such an early time in the morning
"soph, none of that will happen. Lando, Me, Dan, Max and everyone else all love you!"

"but how can you love me if all I'm going to do is ruin your reputations" she sighed, pushing her plate aside

"eat Soph. you need your strength, we don't know what time we'll get lunch"

The blonde had begun swirling the stream from her coffee with her finger, she became solely focused on the coffee to take her mind off of things. She looked at the darkness and thought about how sweet it was really. 'Am i the opposite of that' Sophia thought to herself. These thoughts continued until Lilian shook her

"I think you should start getting ready soapy" she weakly smiled, trying to keep up a positive attitude around her best friend, when in reality all she wanted to do was cry.

-2 hours later-

"soph" lil gently whispered as she knocked on Sophia's bedroom door, after a minute, she emerged, wearing a blue flowery dress. she'd put her hair half up in a messy bun, and half down which looked both professional and beautiful at the same time. Going very minimal with makeup, soph had decided on a light foundation and just her eyebrows and some highlight. She looked gorgeous, and confident. This was everything she needed to look like.

Lilian was wearing a black strapless tee, with a checkered blazer over it, and a pair of black trousers. Her hair was also one bit up and one bit down, her glasses placed over the top of her foundation. Big hooped earrings dangled from her ears and a worried smile covered her face.

The two girls made their way outside, where they were greeted by two familiar faces, Freya and Sam, who had postponed their wedding until after Soph's court ordeal was over, much too the blondes dismay.

The four of them got into the car in silence and drove, to the court house which would determine the future for all 4 of them.

Yeah, I don't really know
how like court works so
if any of this or the past
few chapters were wrong
I do apologise
ALSO HOLY SHIT WE HIT
5K MAN WTF THANK YOU
SO MUCH I LOVE AND
APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!
xox, s